Chapter 2

The boys start to regain consciousness in four unfamiliar rooms with A woman in each room looking after each band member.

"Mmm" Brian moaned as he moved his head slowly open his eyes.

A woman rushed over to him with a wet washcloth in hand, she gently placed it on Brian's forehead.

"Where am I  and where are my friends?'" He asked in a horse voice.

"Shhhh it's alright I'm Tia you're place called Rhye the others are fine the main thing for you to do is relax right now" The woman replied as she made some tea for Brian.

"Nice to meet you i'm Brian by the way" he said groggily.

"I know who you are we you get your music just like the rest of the world" Tia smiled.

"Really?" Brian asked.

"Oh yeah our world is similar to your world like we have cars,movie theaters, phones, televisions and more well all except for one thing" Tia handed him his tea and walked over to a wardrobe and pulled out some clothes.

Brian took a sip of his tea "Thanks for the tea"

"You're welcome but here put these clothes on some people want to see you guys" Tia passes him his clothes "I'll wait outside"she said.

"Alright" Brian replaced with a smile.

Just a short time later Tia and the other assistants lead the boys to The Queen and The Prophet.

"My queen and John Paul Maryanne, Kerry, Lola and I want to introduce to the band members of Queen" Tia announced

The four men walked up to them and smiled shyly.