Chapter 15

"What's going on?" He asked.

"My powers don't work and I feel fuzzy........"Tia said her knees giving way.

"Alright. Fred put her on the table, I'll have a look".

Freddie put Tia on the table and stepping back.

"Thank you that will be all" Luke said.

"Okay I'll step out let you stat the tests" he said.

"Sounds good".

Freddie stepped out of the room and walked down the hallway and into the throne room where the queen and the prophet sat the queen was still blind.

"Something wrong Mr. Mercury?" The Prophet asked.

" I miss my girlfriend Mary I wish there was a way to bring her here with the other girlfriends and a fiancé" he said.

" I think I know a way" White queen said.

"What is it?" Freddie asked.

"We give them powers" she said.

"Absolutely not" The prophet said.

" I'm with the queen on this one" he said.

"In seven days you guys will go back to England and  get them the powers".

A few minutes later Luke came into the throne room and told Friday that was staying in the living quarters for a closer eye.

Freddie went back to the flat where he told the boys about the plan for the girl arrival to Rhye.

The plan.

The boys wear all black clothes with a hood they go back to their old houses find a girl make them and go unconscious with the powers implanted Bring them back to Rhye and train them.