Chapter 6

A short time later the others left the castle to go all around the kingdom to find ingredients for Brien's treatment.

The group was also given a list of oils to make the medicine.

"Alright guys let's split it up to make this easier. Freddie and Tia you go on the south side of the city while Maryanne and Roger go on the west side . Me and John will  go on the east side of the city " Lola said.

"Smart thinking and we'll try to avoid you know who" Tia replied.

The others nodded in agreement and went there separate ways.

Meanwhile back at the castle Kerry and Luke were taking care of Brian.

"Mmm Kerry where am I? What's going on?" Brian's voice was gone as he-groaned.

"Shhh it's ok we're back at the white queen's castle Luke and I are taking care of you. Promise me you'll try to stay awake" Kerry said softly.

"I'll try but I'm really tired" .

Brian's eyes start to close.

"Brian stay with me please" Kerry replied as she gently slapped his face.

"I'm trying but I c-" Brian slipped into unconsciousness.

"He's out Luke"she said.

"Alright hook him up to that machine over there" Luke replied.

Meanwhile on the south side of the city Freddie and Tia are on their way to a potion shop when they hear .

"Excuse me would you two like to try our new Champagne?"A barman called out to them.

They both looked at the man.

"Well what do you think darling should we have it a little taste?" Freddie asked.

"I don't know Fred this side of Rhye is a very dangerous place this's The Black Queen's territory so let's just get the oil and get out of here ok" Tia said with annoyance.

"Whatever you say but I'm going to get in drink" Freddie made his way over to the barman.

"Hello Sir would you like to try our new Lemon and Lime champagne?" The barman asked

"Yes please" he said.

"Here you go sir" The barman replied handing the little plastic cup to Freddie.

"Thanks darling" Freddie took plastic cup and walk the way.

The barman had a smirk on his face, he watched Freddie drink the champagne.

"So how does it taste?" Tia asked leaning against a wall

"It's a little strong but I can deal with it"

"Well ok then let's keep going I know the secret way to the nearest potion shop"

The two friends kept walking when Freddie felt his eyes get heavy and body relax too much he shook his head to get the feelings out a continued walking

A short time later the pair stopped in front of an abandon building when they got there the feeling of sleepiness return to Freddie's body.

"Well this is the secret way to my favorite potion shop come on Freddie" Tia said motioning for Freddie follow her.

"Coming my dear".

"Freddie? Are you alright dude?" She asked.

"I'm alright sweetheart" Freddie answered.

They walked inside the abandoned building and went up a flight of stairs to a small annex.

"Tia dear I feel woozy I need to lay down my love" Freddie moaned

"Ok you can lay down on that couch over  there " Tia replied .

"Ok love "

Freddie walked over to  the couch and laid down quickly falling into a very deep sleep.

"You regret drinking that champagne don't you Freddie?" Tia googled.

He didn't respond.

Tia walked closer to him on the couch.

"Fred? Freddie?"

She knew right away he drank a sleeping potion.

"He just had to drink the potion he should had listened to me I mean my god Freddie's so stubborn" Tia thought..

Meanwhile on the East and West sides of the city the same thing happened to Roger and John.

"Oh god I knew this would happen" Maryanne said to herself.

She prepared a drink for Roger then Maryanne walked over to Roger's passed out body and sat on the floor next to him with the drink in her hand. Maryanne gently pulled Roger's lips apart slightly then slowly trickled The liquid down his throat and waited to see what happened next.

Roger started to move  and groan he slowly opened his eyes his vision is a little blurry though.

"Hmmm what happened Mary?" He asked.

"You accidentally drank a sleeping potion thinking it was vodka and I  know who set you up" she said.

"Who?".

"The Black Queen she's notorious for doing this kind of stuff" Maryanne answered.

"Well then we need to get the oils and get out of here" Roger said slowly standing up.

Maryanne nodded in agreement.

A short time the boys recovered continue their ways to the potion shops then after they returned to the castle.