~7~

"Come on Mia,where are you?" Boden asked over the radio.

"I'm almost out. I- I think I can see the exit." I replied. We got a call for a building on fire. I'm the only one left inside. I thought I saw someone. It's too dangerous in here.

"Chief I found someone." I said. There was an old lady on the ground by a couch. I thought I had enough time.

"GET OUT NOW." He yelled.

I picked up the lady and started running towards the door. As I reached the door way the building exploded and pushed me and the lady out the door.

It sent us flying through the air. The last thing I remember was Kelly standing over me,I looked over to see firefighters surrounding the old lady. Kelly was saying something,but I couldn't hear him. It all went dark.

Greg's pov.

I was sitting at my desk doing paper work. The team was paired up and was sent out. Hank was in his office. Soon my phone went off.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Mouse,it's Kelly." He said worry in his tone.

"Kelly is everything ok?" I asked. Fearful that something had happened to Mia.

"I don't know. Mia is in the hospital. She's messed up really bad. You need I get down here." He said.

I hung up and ran towards hanks office." Sergeant I need to go. Mia is in the hospital. It's bad." I said my voice shaking.

"Go,now." He said. I ran down he stairs and pushed pass the team as they came up the stairs. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"Whoa mouse,where's the fire?" Jay asked. I ignored him and hurried to my car and rushed to the hospital.

When I arrived I saw Kelly on the floor hugging his knees crying. The firehouse was in the waiting room. Gabby,Stella,and Sylvie crying. Everyone looked like someone died.

"Kelly." I said my voice cracking a bit. Tears threatening to fall.

Kelly looked up at me. His eyes are red and puffy. The whole firehouse was looking at me solemnly.

"She's not...she's not dead is she?" I said tears falling,and my voice cracking.

"No,she's not,but she's in a coma. She hit her head really hard,and she had internal bleeding. They don't know if she's ever going to wake up." He said more tears coming up out of his eyes.

This can't be happening. I turned towards the wall and punched it leaving a giant hole,and my hand bleeding.I slid down the wall crying. Why her,why now?

"C-can I see her." He nodded. He got up and led me to her room. I rushed to her side and grabbed her hand pulling a chair up to me.

"Mia,baby you gotta wake you just have to. I can't loose not now my ever. You're my everything. My world,my sunshine,my oxygen. My reason to live,my reason to wake up everyday. Mia I can't wait to start my life with you. When we get married,when we bring children into this world,and when we grow old together. So don't leave me now. Wake up. Please." I said tears streaming down my face. Kelly heard the whole thing and patted me on the back.

"Greg I wouldn't choose a better man than you to marry my sister. She deserves the best and she got it." He said wiping his tears.

"Kelly I won't let anything happen to her. Nothing." I said looking up at him. He patted my back again and left.

Dr.Halstead walked in and explained everything that happened to her. It's a 50/50 chance that she'll wake up. Please wake up.