~6~

Kelly hasn't been the same. I thought Anna might of been my sister-in-law. Those dreams are dead. All dead.

I'm fearful for Kelly. Afraid that he will go and do something stupid and reckless. He should be smarter than that.

"Greg,I'm off to work." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Me too Babe. Love you be safe." He said kissing me.

"Love you too,and always." I said. I grabbed my duffle bag and walked out with Greg behind me.

"By the way I have a 48 hour shift." I said turning around. When I said that he got a glum look.

"So I won't see you for two days." I nodded. "Then I need another kiss." He said as I laughed. I kissed him again.

"Stay safe." He said.

"Always." I replied. I kissed him quickly and left as he got in his car. I got in my car and drove to 51.

When I arrived there was a new kid sitting at the squad table.

"Hi can I help you." Since no one else is around.

"Oh...uh...wow you're beautiful. Wait I'm sorry." He said face palming himself.

"Don't worry about it. Thanks but I'm engaged." I said holding up my hand.

"On Congrats,but uh I'm new on squad. I'm a friend of Matts." He said.

"Ok,follow me." I said. I led him to Kelly's office. He had his face in his hands. I knocked on the door,and he fixed himself up as he motioned me to come in.

"Mia, what can I do for you?" He asked clearly upset and tired.

"Hi bro,this is your new recruit." I said and moved out of the way to show the newbie.

"Thanks I'll show him around." He said. I nodded and went to the locker room to put my stuff away.

As I was doing so Stella walked in.

"Hey,Mia can I talk to you about your brother real quick?" She asked clearly nervous.

"Oh no,what did he do?" I joked laughing a bit as she joined in on the laughter.

"Nothing,it's just that...I still have feelings for Kelly." She said sitting on the bench.

"I know. It's obvious. Just give him time. That's what he needs,time,that's what we all need." I said sitting next to her.

Alright,thanks." She said.

"Yea,your welcome." I said. We both stood up and went into the kitchen to get coffee. I just wanna be with Greg and away from drama.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope y'all are enjoying it so far.

Dumb
Retards
Asking for
More
Attention

My definition of drama 😂