~3~

Listen to while reading

"Mouse." I breathed out into a whisper.

"Hi,Mia." He said taking a step closer. I ran at him and jumped into his arms. He stilled had his uniform on.

"Don't you ever leave me again." I cried into his neck.

"Never in a million years. I will be here, always." He mumbled into my neck. We were so oblivious of the people around us,and Gabby and Brett taking pictures.

The intercom went off once again.

"Truck 81,engine 51,squad 3,ambulance 61, battalion 25. Structure fire...."

"Ughhhhh." I groaned. "I'll be back."

"Ok. I'll see you in a bit I have to go to the station. Love you be careful." He said.

"Love you too." I said and pecked his lips. He let me down on the ground as I jogged to the truck.

We raced to the scene. All I could think about was Mouse. I can't believe he would make me so sad just go surprise me,but I'm also happy cause he's back and never leaving.

"Let's go lil' Severide." Herrmann said.

After an hour of that and smelling more like smoke and having ash all over our faces.

When we arrived I hurried and took my gear off. I just want to see if Mouse is here yet.

I ran into the common room. Nope. I went to the bunks. Nope. I went to Connie to see if she knows where he is.

"Hey,Connie." I said.

"Hello little Severide. What can I do you for?" She asked turning to me with her eye brow raised.

"Have you seen where Mouse is?" I questioned.

"Go check the apparatus floor." She said with a smirk.

I ran out to the apparatus floor to see everyone standing there. Even intelligence.

"W-what's going on. W-where's mouse?" I questioned. They were making me scared like something bad happened. They all just stared at me with smirks.

Soon they made a path to the driveway. There I saw Mouse standing there still in his uniform.

"Mouse!" I shout in happiness. I jumped into his arms.

"I thought you left." I said.

"I did but.." he said putting me down. I have a question for you." I nodded at him to continue.

"Mia Lydia Severide, I know we've only known each other for almost a year. Almost. These past months have been the best. I know I've been deployed for the past eight months,but I can promise you I will never,and I mean never,leave you again unless you tell me to go. Which I hope is never." He joked by now everyone came outside. Gabby and Sylvie were filming. "I love you Mia. The first time I seen you walk up those stairs of intelligence I knew I had to talk to you. I knew you were the one. I don't know what I'd do without you. Since I know you used to work for intelligence,and now you work for the CFD it shows me that you are a tough women. Everything you do makes me fall in love with you over and over agin. Mia Severide, will you do me the great honor of marrying me?" He asked getting down on one knee.

"Mouse..."