~4~

"Mouse...y-yes! Of course!" I exclaimed.
I could feel him slip the ring on my finger. He stood up straight and crashed his lips onto mine. The kiss had so much love and passion. The worst thing that could ever happen happened. The intercom went off.

"Doesn't that thing stop?" I groaned breaking from the kiss.

"Don't worry,it's just ambo." Matt said.

"I probably smell horrible,I'm sorry." I apologized.

"It's ok  I don't mind. It's from you doing something you love."

"I love you, mouse."

"I love you too, Mia." Intelligence left and we went inside everyone congratulated us, and went on with their daily life.

Gabby and Sylvie came back. I was walking to the bathroom and they tackled me.

"Details!!!" They shouted.

"We walked back inside after you left. We've been hanging out on my bunk. They groaned and walked away.

"Sorry!" I called out after them. When I was done in the bathroom I headed back out to my bunk.

"Hey." Mouse said smiling.

"Hi." I said softly. As I sat in the bed with him sitting across from me on the same bed.

"What's wrong with Gabby and Brett?" He asked I started laughing. He rose his eyebrow in confusion.

"They're mad because nothing happened after they left." I said stifling a laugh.

He made and 'o' shape with his mouth.

"Alright,I'm going to head home. I'll see you tomorrow morning. I love you." He said kissing me softly.

"I love you too." I said. He got up and left and I dramatically fell on the bed backwards sighing. Then the intercoms go off.

"SERIOUSLY!?" I yell. Kelly was in his office and heard me.

"Come on sis." I groaned and got up. We hopped into our trucks and took off.

When we got there,there was a car hanging over the bridge. We all rushed out. Casey and Kelly started barking orders around.

Casey and I went up to the care to see if anyone was inside.

"Guys there's a little child in the back and a mom upfront. They're balancing it out." I said.

"We're going to have to pull he car back-" Casey said but I cut him off.

"They don't have enough time. I can crawl in and get the child,but the mom won't make it." I said.

"We have to try." Casey said. "It's too risky to put you in that car."

"Lieutenant, I will take to long to attach it to the truck and pull it back."

"Chief?" Casey questioned turning towards Chief.

"Put her in." Boden said.

"Ok check the pulse of the mom. She not moving or responding." Matt said as I crawled in.

"Hey buddy, I'm Mia. What's your name?" I asked the trembling child.

"T-tony." He said.

"Ok tony I'm going to see if your mom is ok. Then I'll get her out then we'll get out. See that man right there?" I asked pointing at Casey. He nodded. "Keep your eyes on him. Not on me." He nodded.

I crawled closer to the front and the car moved a bit. Tony started screaming and looking at me.

"Hey,hey, look at me. You're ok." Matt said calming the kid. "Mia were hooking it to the truck invade this goes south." Casey said.

"Copy." I checked the women's pulse. She had blood gushing out of her head.

"Casey, GSW to the head." I shook my head signaling that she's dead.

"Hey,I'm going to unbuckle you I want u to climb out to that man." He nodded. He climbed out,and as I climb out the car started moving again.

"You ok?" Casey asked. I nodded.

"What about my mommy?" The boy asked.

"My friends are going to get her. Let's go get you checked out." He nodded.

"Hey little man. Mia where's the mom?" Gabby asked.

"GSW to the head. DOA." I replied. She nodded sadly knowing the little boy lost his mom. I just want to go home and be with Mouse.