Chapter 1

It was a cold February evening in 1974 when Queen were working on their album Queen II. It was a slow day so they decided to call it a day.

As they were about to leave Roger suddenly spoke up.

"Hey guys I was thinking we could hang out at my place later if you don't have any plans" He said shyly .

"Sure darling I have nothing to do" Freddie answered with a smile.

"Same here" Brian replied

"Me too i'm kind of lonely at the moment" John said

"Alright then meet me at my place at 7" Roger made his way into the parking lot.

1 hour later the others showed up at Roger's house.

"Thanks for coming it's been a while since we had done this" he said with a smile.

"I know it feels like it's been forever" John replied taking off his coast.

"Make yourself at home while I
get us some vodka. You guys want it on the rocks?" Roger ask before he went into his kitchen.

"Sure" the three said in unison.

Roger returned to use the living room a short time later. The guys sat around listening to "The Wind Cries Mary" by Jimi Hendrix all of the sudden there's a knock at the door.

"I'll get it. John got up to answer the door, when he opened the door he saw a dark figure."Umm... Roger someone is here to see you" he said with a look of surprise and fear.

"Ok I'm coming" Roger made his way to the door.

"Oh god please don't tell me I'm being robbed" he said dark figure made it's way into his house

"Hey umm excuse me you need to get out" John demanded.

The figure said nothing and tossed some kind a canister into the air and walked out. When the canister hit the floor it let out a gas knocking the group out in a split-second they disappear into thin air.