Author's Note

This will be the continuation of 'Caught by the Bad Boys' (Part Three and Four) so if you have come across this book, unaware of the first book, please check that one out on my profile:

For those who have come from reading the first book, I hope that you've enjoyed the unpleasant yet detailed lives of the young people in Illinois. I have come to love them all so much that the story continues as part three and four. You should know the drill by now that each part has a quote that basically revolves around the whole part. 

How do you like the cover? :) 

Just like in the first book, my vocabulary and writing will get better. I excuse all the typos and incorrect grammar in the first book, I am editing though! 

There is a lot in the first book that has happened that will probably jog up your memory as the story goes. I hope you have been paying attention ;)

The cast will remain the same and I chose those specific people for a reason. Even though they are actors, actresses, singers, and models they do have their imperfections which really ties along to the characters in the book. It would have been absurd to choose the people described as 'Greek gods' in this type of book.

As the first book, this will not only be young adult but also contain genres as thriller, humor, romance, and mystery. 

Like in the first book you will come across lots of multimedia such as songs, gifs, and pictures. I like to have a visual prefrence and with the cast that I have chosen, they have A LOT of gifs. Plus I love music :)

WARNING: There will be smoking, alcohol and drugs included. Content such as violence, self-harm, depression, anxiety, harassment, gang related and homicide will be brought up. Read at your own risk and if something triggers you, then please stop or skip ahead. Reason being for the last sentence in the synopsis. 

My grandmother read a few chapters of the first book and she scolded me for some of the content then smirked and asked if my parents have read it.

Naughty granny.

Most of part three will continue from Blake Gunner's perspective yet also include the additional perspectives of other characters. 

A quick recap of the last chapter - Levi perspective: He wanted to tell Lana something but she needed to go to the cottage so he dropped her there. When he drove back to go get her along with Blake, Axel, Ethan, and Miranda, they found the cottage on fire. 

Remember, in the end, it's all fiction :)

- Raathi