Soon we reached the place and I came out of the car to see another big building, just like Vincento Company's.

"Let's go", I heard him say and followed him. He is walking too fast and I am jogging behind him, in my high heels. The bodyguards are on his toe, but he stopped them before entering the building. Soon we reached the floor, where the meeting is being held. In the way I saw a lot of women turn their heads to look at him. Who wouldn't?! He is a Greek god, with sexy Italian accent!

He pushed open a door and there we men, that sat in a row, around a big semi-circular table.

"Hello Mr. Brian. How are you?", he greeted the other man. I thought Mr. Brian is an old man with a half bald head, of less height. But it's totally opposite here. He looks like he is in his late twenties. He has blond hair and blue eyes. He is handsome, but not as handsome as Mr. Vincento.

"I am good and who is this beautiful lady here?", Mr. Brian said, as he turned towards me.

"Hello Mr. Brian. I am Diana Thomas. Mr. Vincento's new assistant", I said while extending my hand. He took my hand and kissed it.

"You are beautiful Ms. Thomas and oh, please call me Brian", he said as he kissed my hand.

"Thank you, Brian", I said while blushing.

"If you both are over, can we start the meeting", I heard Mr. Vincento's angry voice.

"Yeah. Why not! Sit here Ms. Thomas", Brian said, while pulling out a chair for me beside him.

"Thank you Brian and please call me Diana".

"You are welcome Diana". I smiled at him and looked up to see Mr. Vincento with an angry look.

He started explaining about the new construction plan that Brian's company asked. I felt bored and looked around to see that, most of the men are of mid-twenties to mid-thirties. Few of them are above forties and above fifties. After a while Brain started talking with me. He said some jokes, while made me giggle slowly, so that the other members couldn't hear.

I looked up at Mr. Vincento and found him glaring at Brian. I quickly put my head down and tried to concentrate on the meeting, which is very boring. During the meeting, I understood that Brian is not a creepy guy. He is actually good. He may be flirty, but still good. The meeting went on for about one and a half hour.

"So, that's it gentlemen", Mr. Vincento said.

"It's good. I accept the project", Brian said while smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Okay. It's time for us to go", Mr. Vincento said.

"But, we just accepted your project. At least have lunch with us", Brian said.

"No Mr. Brian. We have other things to do".

"Oh, okay", he said disappointedly.

All the other men in the room congratulated him and some men even flirted with me. Brian just stood beside me. We were going outside the building when I remembered something.

"Mr. Vincento, one minute. I forgot my cell phone in the conference room", I said turned back to go to the conference room, but bumped into Brian.

"Oh, I am sorry", I said.

"It's okay. This must be your phone. I stored my number in your cell phone. If you don't mind... we can go out if you want sometime".

"Yeah sure. Why not?".

"Cool. Bye, your boss is waiting", he said, pointing to an angry looking Mr. Vincento. What happened to him? Why is he like that?!

"Yeah. Okay bye".

"Bye", he said and kissed my cheek. I blushed and he went inside waving at me. I returned back to the car smiling like a teenager, that got her first kiss.

Mr. Vincento opened the door for me angrily. After I sat in, he shut if with a bang. He came around the car and sat beside me. The car soon started moving. His bodyguards sat in front. He closed the part between un and the driver. The tension is thick between us. I can feel anger from him.

I can't bear the silence, so I decided to ask him.

"Mr. Vincento, are you okay?".

He turned to me and before he can reply, my phone rang. I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello".

"Hey Diana. It's Brian".

"Brian?", I asked confused and before I can say anything, my phone is snatched from my hand by Mr. Vincento. He opened the car's black shiny glass window and threw it out.

My mouth is hanging open. I blinked a few times. He sat there in his place, as if he did nothing. This is out of line!

"Mr. Vincento, what did you do?".

"You are not going out with that prick".

"What?! Brian is not a prick and who are you to say that I can't go out with him? If I want to go, I will go".

"No you are not", he said sternly.

"My personal life is none of your business Mr. Vincento", I said with same tone back.

"Oh yes it is! You are not going out with him. End of discussion", he glared at me.

"Sir, it's none of your concern, with wh-".

"Don't call me sir, otherwi-".

"Or what?! Or what huh?! You are going to fire me?! I don't care! Sir, sir, sir, sir, sir, sir, sir, si-", I am cut off by a pair of lips on my own. I tried to struggle in his arms, but I can't resist him anymore. I gave in.

He is kissing me passionately. He nibbled on my lower lip, but I didn't open my lips. His hands pulled me close to him, almost into his lap. He squeezed my waist and I gasped in surprise. He took the opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. I ran my hands through his hair and tugged on his hair, as we fought for dominance. I let out moans.

"Martin", I moaned into the kiss. He didn't stop. It only ignited him more.

We kissed each other fiercely and angrily. The car stopped with a screech and I pulled him away, coming to my senses.

What have I done?!

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

They kissed!

Please VOTE and COMMENT.