Adding Characters

Start from the beginning

Everyone stopped surprised at Wendy's behavior change. She walked over to you and picked you up.

"N-Na-Nawu and Grway" you said slowly.

"Aw your first words!!" Your mother cheered as she checked you to make sure you were ok. She walked over to Erza who was beating up Natsu and Gray for not watching you and for letting a chair hit you.

"Thanks Erza."

((Sorry but I feel like those dragon instincts would kick in and she would be meaner because of someone hurting her baby.))

Orga:

Finding you:
*Orga's P.O.V.*
I was walking down the street when a baby crawled out from and alleyway. I picked the kid up and saw a small basket with a bule blanket inside of it. There was nothing else I'm the alleyway.

I looked at the kid before sighing. I would have to keep the kid because someone obviously didn't want them. Scum. How could someone leave a baby?

"Let's go back to the guild kid. I think I'll name you.... (Y/N)! Like it?"

The baby looked at me and did a smile thing. 'Guess so'.

Bringing you to the guild:
*Orga's P.O.V.*
I walked into the guild and went straight to Sting.

"Sting I have a kid I'm going to raise."

"Ok have fu- WAIT YOUR RAISING A CHILD?!?!"

"Yup."

He just stared at me in shock.

"What?"

"N-Nothing."

"He's surprised that you of all people would raise a child."

"What's that supposed to me girly hair?!"

"It means your to childish tribal beast!"

"Feather hat!"((idek anymore =/))

"Alright stop you two." Rogue said.

"Well, have fun oh, what's their name?" Sting asked.

"(Y/N)!"

"Wow you managed to not chose a stupid name."

"Oh shut it Blondie!!"

"Hey I'm blonde too!"

He finds out you have magic:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
Sting was going to Fairy Tail and asked if you wanted to cone along. Your father said you could go so now you stood in front of Fairy Tail guild's doors. You were scared, you could hear all the yelling. Sting kicked the door open and yelled out a greeting.

"Master, why would you do that?" You said with your hands over your mouth in shock.

If you had done something like that your father would have been furious. He said that a lady should knock and that you never yell walking in somewhere.

"What?" Sting asked you.

Rogue sighed, "Show manners Sting, your the master so set a GOOD example."

"Oh."

"Who are you? Wanna fight?!" A pink haired boy asked/yelled while he was really close to you.

You jumped back and vines whipped out near him forming a barrier between the two of you.

"Who did that?" You asked confused.

Sting hugged you, "You did, you have magic now (Y/N)!"

Your first word:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*
You watched Yukino summon one of her spirts.