Your First Word (Guys)

Tips:
There is cursing so you were warned.

___________________
____________________
Age: like two, whenever you say your first words.
________________

Natsu:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*

You were sitting in Natsu's lap while playing with a piece of wood sticking out of the table. Natsu grabbed your hands and moved them away from the table. After he started to talk to Lucy again you reached a hand out, he bumped his leg up slightly and you lowered your hand. You stuck your bottom lip out pouting. You began trying to move around and out of Natsu's lap. He held you still and looked down at you.

"What wrong (Y/N)? Is the ice freak bothering you?"

You glared at him and pouted. You were bored and wanted to sleep. You looked around and saw Laxus' coat. You struggled to get out of Natsu's lap. Eventually he let you down. You went straight over to Laxus. You grabbed his coat and pulled on it. Everyone in the guild looked at you. Natsu rushed over picking you up.

"C-c-co-coa-coat!" You said as Natsu was walking away.

"You can't have his co- YOU JUST SAID YOUR FIRST WORD!!!!!!!!"

Everyone was shocked that your first word was 'coat'.

"M-me coat! Coat!!" You struggled trying to get back to Laxus' coat.

You screamed in Natsu's ear wanting the coat. Natsu lightly hit your butt.

"No coat no screaming."

"Coat!"

"No!"

"Coat"

"No"

"W-w-wa-want"

"You can't have it."

You began to cry and Lucy took you from Natsu holding you. You quieted and fell asleep.

"I think she was just tired." Lucy told Natsu.

Gray:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*

You were watching Happy who was swinging his tail around. Gray and Natsu were fighting.

"Flame brain!"

"Jack a*$!"

"Natsu, don't say that while a child is around."

"She won't remember anyway."

"Jack A*$!" You cheered everyone looked at you then Natsu.

Erza glared at Natsu while Gray scooped you up. When you tried to say it again he put his finger to your lips shushing you. You looked at him for a second before trying to talk again.

"Da" he looked at for a second before encouraging you.

"Dummy!" You cheered pointing to Natsu.

"Dada!" You said pointing to Gray.

Gray grinned and looked at Natsu.

"She can already tell your a loser that's sad!"

"Oh shut it Elsa wannabe!"

Gajeel:
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V.*

You sat by your father looking around. You saw Natsu and Gray fighting before getting their heads slammed together.

"Don't fight!" Erza scolded them.

"F-F-Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" You cheered everyone stared at you.

You pointed towards Erza, Natsu and Gray.

"Fight!"

Erza smiled at you then looked at Gray and Natsu.