You Curse In Front of Them

((THERE WILL BE CURSING))

Natsu:
You glared at your father, he ate your food. He must die.

"I will kill you you mother fucker for eating my food."

Then your face froze. You hadn't ever cursed in front of your father consciously. His face got scary. Natsu grabbed you and began tickling you. He wouldn't stop. You were about to pee he was tickling you so much.

"I'm sorry!! I'm sor-ry ple-ase stop tick--ling meeee!!!"

He finally stoped and lightly spanked you.

"DO NOT CURSE IN THIS HOUSE OR IN FRONT OF ME. Understood?"

"Yes Sir."

You then made the couch burst into flames. As your father was eating, you were making other things burst in flames. He was running around panicking about the fires every where.

'Pay back'

Gajeel:

You smirked in front of your father. You began lifting more than him,  you wanted to prove you were stronger than him. That was until a fellow guild member hit you; you stumbled backwards and sideways stubbing your toe then stepping on a random Lego.

"Ooooowwwwww Holy Mother Of Fuck!!!"

He looked at you and you started running. Well you had been meaing to go on a run at some point....

Laxus:

You cursed in front of him while a small child, you cursing is nothing new.

"Mofo."

"Shouldn't you get on to her Laxus?!"

"Bickslow, I don't care."

"Laxus are you insane?!  Your daughter curses all the time!"

"Only at the guild,  that's the only place she's allowed to curse. "

"Oh. "

Sting:
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

You glared as you watched your father.  He had told you that you couldn't go to the waterpark/ wherever-you-wanted-to-go with everyone else since he had to do paperwork and didn't want to bother Rouge.

"Stop glaring at me (Y/N)."

"How about you fucking make me? Oh yeah that's right,  your to busy doing paperwork! "

This was the 28th time you couldn't do something because of the guilds paperwork.

"What did you just say?" your father asked.

"I said to fucking make me!"

Your father glared at you and got up.  His face was one of pure anger.

"Where did you hear that word and how dare you use it?"

"At the guild, where else? I never get to go basically anywhere else so where else could I have learned it?"

Your father looked at you as he stood infront of you.

"Your grounded for cursing. "

"Are you serious?!"

He suddenly smiled before grabbing you and shining you.

"Nope, but your still not allowed to curse,  understood? "

"*sigh* Yes sir. "

He set you down then smiled.

"I'm bored too,  want to get ice-cream? "

"Yes!"

Sorry it's short,  but hey it's something . I'll do the rest later. Maybe... IDK I might not. Probably will be I'm a couple weeks but hey,  at least I'm actually be writing.