Chapter 20// Sarah Smiles (Part 1)

Isn't Amarantha such a beautiful name like honestly...

Anyways thats the name I use if I don't wanna use my real name.

Its a flower and is Greek and means "Deathless"

🌹

I walked up to the porch nervous. I didn't wanna see this person today.

I put my fist up to knock on the door but it swinged open right in front of me.

"Why are you here? " Sarah asked, not looking angry, but looking confused. She knows I'll never come to her house.

You see, me and Sarah have a history. When I went to Utah Sarah was Brendons best friend. I knew they liked each other but one day Sarah wore a black, short, skirt with a pink, magenta, shirt, where you can see her bra. She dressed nice for Brendon but he didn't come to school that day.

And she looked hot.

Eventually I convinced her to come to the janitors closet and have sex.

Yeah, I blamed it all on her.

Eventually Brendon forgave her and they got married. I wonder what will happen now...

"I'm here because your husband stole my boyfriend" I said, inviting myself into her house.

"What that's nonsense" she said closing the door.

"He raped him. I'm surprised your not calling him up 24/7. He's been doing a lot of stuff these past few days. He raped my boyfriend and kidnapped him and is probably doing the same thing with my other friend" I said touching a picture of Brendons and Sarah's wedding. I was the best man on the left and set it down snickering.

"Now where is the clue" I asked.

"Clue?" Sarah asked.

Ding Dong

Sarah went towards the door as I hid away. She took her eye off the peephole and told me to be quiet. I listened and she opened the door.

"Hello honey" the voice said and the person walked in.

"Brendon? I thought you'll be gone for a while? " Sarah said.

"Has he came? " Brendon asked.

"Who? " Sarah asked acting stupid. I'm surprised she lied.

"Tyler" Brendon asked, walking around the house.

"He's not here" Sarah said as I heard him coming closer.

My heart started pumping as I heard the footsteps coming closer. He stopped for a moment as I knew he was right next to me.

Something different started to fill my emotions. Not only nervousness but now there was angriness. I was boiling up and you may think that I'll regret this decision but he had to pay. I needed to get my friends back now.

I launched myself at him and put my hands around his neck. I pushed him down to the ground.

I took a quick look at Sarah and you wouldn't believe how she looked. Sarah smiled like Sarah didn't care.

🌹

I know I haven't wrote in so long I feel so bad 😭😭

So I gave you Part 1 👏👏👏

Why didn't you guys tell me I suck at writing?!?

Anyways i have to go poop.

From your author, Dalia Reyes
(I'm a whore for reads tell people bout this book)