Chapter 15// The Special Note

Previously...
She pointed towards the wooden drawer next to the couch. Everything seemed to be wooden or yellow in here.

There was an envelope on top of the drawer saying, "-B". The envelope has a blood stain on it on the front of the envelope and looked like someone put it there on purpose. It was a pink envelope, who knows where you find those.

I opened the envelope surprised of what I saw.

💚

I pulled out the note with the ziploc bag. The note said "And it was beautifully depressing, like a 'Street Car Named Desire'. They were fighting for their love, it started growing tired.

P.S Here's a little piece of him and a special note from him"

I took out the contents inside the ziploc bag with the note. The pink hair was all over the note with blood stains that covered the hair. On the front of Josh's note it said, "To Tyler". I felt a tear come out of my eye as I read it. It was sloppy but illegible to read. I opened the small note, maybe from a notepad and it read, "Tyler, I know you never truly loved me. I was gullible at first, but being here made me think. That maybe you didn't love me. That maybe you only wanted me as you toy. All you wanted was the Adrenaline of having sex. I'm over your sex and your little games. Maybe I'll just let Brendon kill me. It's for the best.
Love, Josh"

Lisa hugged me once I was done reading the note. I was sobbing into her shoulder as she patted my back. Was I really that much of a dick? I did love him, I just don't want to hurt him.

"I'm going to find him but I can't hurt him. Once we find him I'm going immediately to the airport. I don't wanna see him anymore" I said.

"Tyler, but-" Melanie said but I cut her off.

"NO. I said I'll find him then I'm immediately going with my wife, OKAY" Tears running down my face.

"Okay" Lisa said.

" What does the clue mean" Melanie said, now sitting next to Halsey.

"Do you know anybody with a plate number that says 'Desire', that would make sense" Lisa says.

"Ryan, Ryan Ross" I said.

"Ooohhh he told me tonight he'll be at the MGM. I don't know about the next line" Halsey said.

"He's talking about us. He had to read the note that Josh gave him so it makes sense for him to say that" I said and stood up from the yellow couch.

"Well I guess we're going to the MGM" I said going towards the door.

"Ummm, I wanna stay here with Halsey" Melanie said. I turned my heels towards her and Lisa had a sense of confusion filling her face, but she looked understanding.

"Are you okay with that Tyler?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, lets go Lisa"

Melanie smiled as I winked at her and Halsey blushed. Lisa giggled but quickly stopped herself and we left and started going to The Strip.

💚

Lol Happy Birthday to me :)))

I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS PLEASE COMMENT MORE.

Anyways thank for the reads baiii

From your author, Dalia Reyes🌸