Chapter 2// Cotton Candy Boy

We were driving in Brendon's black Mercedes with the music turned up high. We didn't know what we were listening to, we just went with the beat.

"Hey Ty, I need to go pick up my friend. He lives like 3 minutes away" Brendon said, still dancing to the music and I nodded. A couple minutes later we parked in front of a small dark blue house and waited.

Just a couple seconds later a boy with light cotton candy hair stepped out of the front door.

He had black tight ripped jeans, a simple white shirt, and a black snapback.

He made an awkward wave as he sat in the back of the car . Damn he's gorgeous. I would smash so hard... "Josh this is Tyler and Tyler this is Josh" Brendon said interrupting my thoughts, now pointing to "Josh".

"Yeah I know him. Joseph and Joseph right?" Josh said an unsure look on his face. "And your with that model, Jenna Black?"

"Used to. She's a whore. She cheated on me with my brother"

He bit his pink lip,it reminded me of his hair, and tried holding in his laugh and he looked adorable.

We arrived at Melanie's bright pink house and went inside. She greeted us with bright smiles.

"OMG! JOSH YOU CAME! " she said yelling because of the music. Josh smiled at her and went towards the candy section.

"UMM, MELANIE... DO YOU HAVE ANY REAL FOOD? " Josh asked. "NO" she said and she left. Brendon left somewhere so it was only me and Josh. We stood in front Of The candy section for a couple of seconds with an awkward silence, seeing the raging party.

"So since you already know about me what about you" I said acting generous because when I was in the car i thought of something.

I could fuck him then leave him. I really only wanted sex from him. I just wanted to ask generous so I could get what I wanted then be on the run.
Even though he was pretty hot.

"My name is Joshua William Dun. I was born in Columbus Ohio and barely moved in New York. My best friends name is Halsey and I'm gay" he said in barely a whisper when he said gay. He also blushed when he said it. Awww hes so cuttee. No don't get attached.

But no I couldn't take it in. "Your adorable" I blurted out. He blushed again, even more deeply than last time and displayed a shy smile.

"Thanks" he said timidly.

I saw the table full of candy and got the cotton candy. I took out the outside clear wrapping and put it in Josh's hair.

"Hey! " he said hiding his blush. I chuckled at his response and turned into a outburst of laughter from both of us.

He took it out of his hair and said "Dare me to stuff this in my mouth?" I signaled him to go ahead and he swallowed the thing in like 5 seconds.
"Can you do that with my..." I said in my head and maybe even blushing a bit. I saw a bit of cotton candy left in his hair and since I was taller than him I took the cotton candy out of his hair with my mouth.

He laughed and I saw features I didn't see before. His eyes squinted when he laughed and his tongue peaked out of his teeth when he smiled.

Don't get attached Tyler.

🌹

Oops, I didn't proof read. I didn't feel like it. Whatever is done is done. Okay maybe I did a little.

From your author, Dalia Reyes