Seven Fanfiction (Poll)

So, here are 2 fan fiction ideas. If you're interested to read them, please tell me which one you'd Wanna read :3 (yes, love interest is Seven)

On the run

~~~

Mc (Y/N) has been on the run for two years, after the disappearance of her best friend. The moment they disappeared, Mc (Y/N) knew she had to find them. She ran away from home, and fled the country, where she became a hacker.

After some time, (Y/N) gave up, and moved back to Korea. However, her troubles were far from over. Her hotel room was stolen, and she had no where go. Until a stranger leads her to an abandoned apartment..where she is then connected to a Chatroom by a mysterious "Unknown."

OR

Neko Mc (lol don't have a title for this one yet)

(Y/N) was just an experiment. An experiment gone wrong, that is. You've all heard how scientists are trying to mess with different species..such as the glowing rabbits, and the sheep with human organs. But what happens when (Y/N) is the result of a cat and human breed together? Tossed to the curb, she lived her life avoiding others, scared of their reactions..until a certain RFA member finds her, and gives her a home.

Yall know the love interest is gonna be 707. Which one would you like to read? Unless they're both crap ideas. The first idea is based on an OC I made, lolol, and the 2nd is because I'm petplay trash, and just want the excuse to make Mc a cat.