Thunderstorm~

(THANK YOU TO THE ONE WHO SENT IN THIS REQUEST~)

(REAL FAST; MILD TRIGGER WARNING; mention of panic attacks, and thunderstorms. Im not sure if this will trigger anyone, but I don't want to take the chance. Thank you for reading!)

CRASH

You shivered in fear, letting out a tiny whimper as you rushed underneath a shiny, brown dining table.

The sky wasn't the clear blue that it usually was. No..this was something worse..something terrible..that is, to you.

A thunderstorm.

You didn't know why, but something about these suckers terrified you, ever since you were little.

Pulling your knees to your chest, you held back your tears. A shaky breath left your body, as you pitifully grabbed your phone from your pocket.

You dialed the only person who you wanted to see at the moment, the only one who could even possibly help you.

Luciel.

Ring....Ring....Ring....

"God..Luciel, pick up." You whispered to yourself.

You knew that the red head was working right now, as he normally was. However, he also was practically glued to his phone. He always had that thing with him.

Just as you were about to give up hope, the phone quit ringing.

"BAM! SOLDIER, HI. YES, SORRY, I WAS A LITTLE BUSY, BUT I AM HERE." His cheerful voice rang though, loud and clear.

"Captain Seven!" You exclaimed, feeling a bit of relief flood though you. "I mi-" but, that didn't last forever. You were cut off by another ear piercing crash of thunder.

You let out a scream, dropping your phone on the ground.

Luciel jumped in his seat, feeling his heart stop as you screamed.

'Oh my god. Did she just die or something? Did I just witness my girlfriend die?! Ohmygod. Nonono.' Luciel thought, thinking the absolute worst.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay?! What happened??" You heard his urgent voice call through.

You were violently shaking now, unable to form a word. It stayed that way for a few seconds, before you began to sob.

"Lu-luciel...help..." You whimpered, ashamed of yourself for breaking down like this.

"(Y/N). I'm coming over, I'll be there before you know it..! A captain's honor! Now, just hold on for a bit. Deep breaths." He cooed. You could hear him rustling stuff around in his room, seeming as if he was looking for something.

"A-alright.." You quietly said, as he hung up.

It broke his heart to hear you like this. All the time you had been together, and known him, you were always so happy. So wonderful in your own cute little ways. You were the one to help him when he was struggling..and now..now it was his turn. He could do a little to help return the favor.

"God dammit! Where are my damn keys?!" Luciel hissed under his breath. He turned around, knocking a vase over in frustration.

He balled up his fists, before he decided he would just run. Yes, that's right. He was going to run all the way to your home.

As a hacker, he had to go through physical training in case of emergency. So, he knew how to run..pretty darn fast.

He sprinted out his door, not caring about the storm that awaited him.

Meanwhile, you were now beginning to have a mild panic attack.

You didn't know why you got this way, it was just one of those things.

Thunder shook your house once more, as you buried your face into your knees.

You were nearing the point of just plain passing out..when your door slammed open.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)? WHERE ARE YOU?!" Luciel called, closing the door behind him. It didn't take him long to find you sobbing underneath the table.

His heart beat quickened, as he pulled you out from the table, carrying you to the couch.

You began to shakily speak, before he shushed you, gently running his hands through your hair.

"Sh, (Y/N). I'm here now. It's okay. Just relax.." He whispered, holding you close to his chest.

"Luciel..why are you soaking wet?" You quietly asked, moving your head up to look him in the eyes.

"Oh! That. Uhm..well. I couldn't find my keys, and I figured it might be quicker if I just ran." He awkwardly admitted, scratching the back of his neck.

You let out a small chuckle, feeling yourself begin to relax.

The storm was still going on, but it was starting to clear up, slowly but surely.

"Luciel, you idiot." You jokingly said, hugging the red head tightly. He smiled, breathing in your sweet scent.

"Ahh, but I'm your idiot, (Y/N)!" He exclaimed, as he began to tickle your sides. You let out a gasp, smacking him playfully.

"L-LUCIEL! ST-STOP, N-OO!" You shrieked, pulling yourself out of the hug, and running across to the other side of the room.

"I'm hurt." He frowned, before he got an idea.

He grabbed a blanket, and the throw pillows all around the living room.

You tilted your head at him, crossing your arms, you studied his every move.

"And what do you think you're doing, Captain?" You chuckled.

"Well, soldier. The real question is..why aren't you helping?" He retorted, as he started building what seemed like a fort.

"Is that.."

"Yes, now let's do this shit!" He exclaimed, waving you over.

The two of you spent the remainder of the night building a fort, him occasionally having to comfort you from the now infrequent rumbles of thunder.

Once you both finished, you proceeded to cuddle up to each other.

Of course, what he wasn't expecting..was you to fall asleep on him.

His eyes widened as he bit his lip lightly, his arm still around you.

He knew that if he were to move, your precious sleeping figure would come back awake, and who knew how long it would be before you could fall back asleep. Besides, what if the storms started back up?

He let out an inaudible sigh, deciding he had no choice other than staying with you until you woke up.

A smile tugged onto his features, as he placed a small kiss to your forehead, before he laid his head down.

"Good night, soldier..."

___________________________________________
THIS WAS SO BAD IM SO SORRY BUT I ALMOST DIDNT HAVE IT DONE BY THE DEADLINE AND I WAS LIKE "O SHOOT I GOTTA DO THIS" AND I JUST. Im sorry.

I hope it's okay. I may try to get back into it and do serious editing later on T__T

The reason for me doing these one shots is so I can get better, if I want to be a writer. I hope one day I can improve..thank you to everyone hearting this story, and to those of you commenting such nice things. It really means a lot to me that this story isn't just being ignored and tossed in the trash. I figured it would be, in all honesty..so, wow. Aha, thank you~!