Skipping School~

(IMPORTANT: OKAY, SO I  L I T E R A L L Y MADE A TUMBLR FOR MYSTIC MESSENGER IMAGINES/ONE SHOTS, AND WHATEVER, SO IF YOU COULD PLEASE CHECK ME OUT, GIVE FEED BACK, AND MAYBE EVEN FOLLOW??? I have 1 follower and I just am really lonely on there fml 😂🔫 it's Longcat707. So if you could, it would be nice. ALRIGHT. On to the story.)

RING

You let out a sigh of relief as the bell rang, symbolizing to go to your next class.

What felt like being in that hole for hours, was actually only your third class of the day.

"(Y/N)!" Your friend, (F/n), called. You looked over to glance at them, giving them a half-hearted smile.

"Heya, (F/n). What's up?" You asked. (F/n) began to go on about some drama that had went on in their class, something that the school would be talking about the next day. In all honesty, you couldn't care less, still, you listened..

You let out a yawn, just before your phone began buzzing in your back pocket. You held up your index finger at your friend, which cued them to stop their gossiping.

Looking down at the caller ID, you saw it was none other than your boyfriend, Luciel Choi. (Aka God seven.)

Pressing your middle finger to the 'accept call' button, you brought the small phone up to your ear.

"Hey, Luciel~" you chimed, smiling softly.

"(Y/N)! So glad you answered! Yes, I have a mission for you!" Luciel exclaimed through the phone, making you raise a brow.

"Oh? Is that so? Please, Captain Seven, enlighten me." You lightly joked, waiting for him to explain.

"Soldier! First, I need you to come outside.." He said, lowering his voice as if this was an actual secret mission.

You chuckled lightly, taking a step forward to go..when you realized you're still in school.

"Gah..Seven! I can't! I have to go to my next class, soon.." You groaned. On the other side of the line, you heard him go silent for a few moments, before he continued.

"Is that so? Well, what's the problem if you just skipped today?" He tried. You wanted to say no. In fact, you knew that it was the right thing to do..but..come on, he's a cutie. One day won't hurt.

"Alright.." You sighed, giving in. "I'll be out in a second."

You heard Luciel let out a small chuckle, as you began walking to the school exit.

You looked around to make sure no teachers were witnessing. When no one was found, you casually walked out of the building, and outside.

"I'm out, Rodger." You whispered into the phone, using your best agent voice.

"Perfect! Good job, soldier (Y/N)!" Luciel played along. "Now, find the nice silver car that's parked out here. Gogogo! Movemovemove!"

"Rodger that!" You said, crouching down and rolling across the pavement, using those 'graceful' ninja moves of yours.

The car wasn't far off, and you could see Luciel in the window, wiggling his eye brows at you. Giggling, you stood up, giving him a wink.

"Gah! So cute! Well, (Y/N), you've done well! The last step? Get in that silver car. Don't worry, the only danger in there is a sexy red-head..but he won't bite. Maybe." He joked. You smiled, ending the call.

You opened the car door, and began to climb in. You looked over to see a disappointed looking Luciel.

"Something wrong?" You asked, poking his cheek gently.

"My soldier hung up on me." He said, feigning sadness.

"Ah, I see! What a shame. You'll live."

He stuck his tongue out at you, before turning his attention to the front, as he started the car.

"I've got a fun day planned out for us, (Y/N). Are you ready?!" He exclaimed, beginning to drive out of the school parking lot.

"More ready than I'll ever be, Captain!" You chirped, feeling a bit of excitement flood through you.

"Perfect~ Today, we will be having a competition..who can eat the most honey Buddha chips! Of course..we need a judge, don't you think?" Luciel said, giving a small, devious smirk. You studied his facial features for a moment, before you realized what he was getting at.

"You don't mean.."

"Oh, I mean~"

"ELLY HERE WE COME!" You and Luciel exclaimed in unison.

"Elly will be the best judge." You stated, laughing. Luciel looked over at you for a brief  second, giving you a quick nod.

"The very best!"

Thanks to your wonderful Captain, it was a much better day than you would've had at school~