Accidental Confession~

Closer.

That's all you wanted to be with Luciel. It had been a few weeks since you two had made the failure cookies together, and you had to admit..he was really starting to catch your eye.

He was quite strange..but you liked that about him. You two really clicked. The only problem? You were way too scared to ever admit that to him.

So, here you were. Stuck in the friend zone..but, I guess as long as you could still talk to him..it was worth it.

You were currently getting ready to meet the red head at the park. It was late, but he said he really wanted to look at the stars with you. Of course, you agreed, because not only did it sound fun, but you also got to spend some more time with him.

Just as you were grabbing your keys, a loud HONK sounded from right outside of your house.

"What the-" you started, glancing out of the blinds on the window. "Is that.."

As if on cue, a very familiar red head came out of the car, walking up to your door.

Before he could knock, you pulled the door open.

"Luciel? What are you doing here?" You pondered, tilting your head at him. You were supposed to meet him there, so you were a little surprised to see him at your place.

"Ah, well..! That's a good question. Why wouldn't I be here, is the one you should be asking, however! Haha, I just wanted to pick you up, instead of worrying about you making it safe, that's all. Hope I didn't scare ya!" He exclaimed, almost in a child like manner. You couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"Thanks for worrying, Captain Seven. Shall we go, then?" You got up on your toes, poking his nose playfully, making him scrunch his face up cutely.

"Heh, we shall! I'm surprised you could even reach me right there~" He teased. You stuck your tongue out at him, deciding that didn't even deserve a comment.

Walking out the door, you both made your way out to the car. Luciel quickly went in front of you, just to open the door on your side. You smiled at him, muttering a quick 'thank you.'

Once he got in on his side, you two were off.

*time skip. Im so lazy kms 😂*

The whole car ride consisted of Luciel making the worst jokes possible..and I mean the worst. Eventually you just had to turn on the radio, but the only songs you could even find were "Milkshake" and "The Thong Song." Which only mildly terrified you, but oh well.

You both stepped out of the car, slowly making your way to a small hill, where you two had decided to lay for a while.

"It's beautiful out tonight, isn't it?" Luciel smiled, looking up into the sky. You looked over at him, studying how happy he seemed in that moment. It was nice to see him like that. So..lost in his own excitement...

"Yes. It really is. I can see why you like it so much." You giggled. He glanced back down at you, a small blush rising onto his cheeks.

"Heh. What can I say? It's a nice site to see!" He started, before continuing. "You know..I've always had this thought..that when and if I ever get married..I'd like it to be at a space station."

You sniffed, taking a breath of the cool, night air. "Really? Wow..that's actually really cute, Luciel. I hope that comes true for you." You quietly said, biting your lip softly.

"Thank you, (Y/N). I hope it can come true with you.." He smiled. Choking on the air, you snapped your head over to look at him.

"Y-you..what..?" You asked, shocked. He raised a brow at you, before it finally sunk in..

In a roundabout way.. He had confessed.

His eyes widened, as he quickly stood back up.

"I- Gah!! That's- I didn't mean to..I'm sorry, (y/n)! I hope that didn't make you uncomfortable. Just...Uh..Forget that I said anything, okay?" He panicked, his face turning as red as his hair.

You stared at him for a moment, before getting up, and walking over to look him in the eye.

"Hey..stop freaking out, you weirdo." You teased, before pulling him into a tight embrace. "Can't you tell? I like you, Luciel." You muttered into his jacket, closing your (E/C) eyes.

You felt his tense body relax, as he wrapped his arms around you. Chuckling softly, he leaned his head down to your ear, his warm breath tickling it as he whispered.

"In that case...(Y/N)...will you be my beautiful girlfriend?"

"Of course, Captain." You giggled, as you two just stayed in each other's arms for a while longer.

Finally, you had him.. And as cheesy as it sounds...that's all you needed.

(Besides food, water, and shelter that is. Oops.)

__________________________________________

Shorter chapter. I will admit this was pretty bad T_T I'm sick, and I just threw this together to update, honestly. I haven't for a while, and I felt bad about it. But wow...a lil over 100 hearts? Im shocked! Thank you guys, really. Surprised people actually enjoy my writing xD thank ye, and pEAce~