He cried quietly while putting them on, then took his wrist in his shaky hand and looked at the bruise Jungkook caused, then brought it to his chest and cried more. He looked around and felt like history was repeating itself, him being locked in a room, with an aggressive Jungkook on the other side of the wall, who is probably gonna start abusing him again and making him feel like shit.

He didn't have his phone since he left it in the pocket of the pants he was wearing earlier, he tried turning the TV on but it didn't work for some reason, what luck.

He decided to stand by the window and rest his swollen eyes and enjoy the scenery of the night, the sparkling builings, and the fresh calming breeze.

Morning came faster than he thought, and he immediately found himself at the doorknob twisting it over and over but it was still locked, he knocked on the door and called for the other male softly, apologized a few more times then went back to the bed.

It was now 16:56 and jimin still hadn't left those four walls, hadn't eaten since lunch with Yoongi, and hadn't drank water since coming back home. He heard footsteps around the suite and called Jungkook many times but the other acted as if he wasn't there at all.

" Jungkookie please let me out! " he tried but no response was heard.

" please can I just have water??  " he pleaded then a few minutes later he heard the footsteps getting louder and the noise of a chain clanking followed.

Jimin saw a shadow at the door and made his way to the bed then sat carefully at the edge. The door lock was turning and a certain tall figure was appearing little by little as the wooden surface moved apart.

Jimin had a small smile at the sight of the other male, but it slowly flatenned when he looked down to the object he was holding. It was a leash.

" kookie what is that? What are you- kookie?? " jimin started panicking when the younger walked to him with a terrifying aura, moving the leash until he gripped it by the collar part then pulling his hair forcing him to look up.

" why are you doing this kookie? Please!  I did nothing wrong!! It's not my fault- wh- Jungkook!! "

The taller had secured the collar around Jimin's neck and was now pulling him by it, as jimin found himself crawling like a dog to follow the other.

Apparently tears never ended in Jimin's point of view, he's cried so much already but the water still poured out of his eyes, it was getting painful.

Jungkook dragged him outside the room to the kitchen, where he hooked the leash in a drawer's handle and slid a dog food bowl filled with water with his feet setting it at his side. 

" drink " he heard the deep voice say and he whimpered.

He put himself in such an embarrassing and humiliating position, sitting at Jungkook's feet while crying and swallowing the water from the bowl like a bastard dog. What did he ever do to deserve this?

A few licks and cries later,  Jungkook shuffled away and left him stuck there with that damned leash around his neck.

" Jungkook! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you please!! " he screamed and Jungkook just ignored him as alawys.

" if you're gonna be a dog in heat,  you better look like one first " he spat at last and disappeared in one the rooms.

Jimin was done with this, getting punished for the smallest mistakes,  mistreated and abused for something he wasn't even at fault in, getting tossed around the way everyone wanted and having none to say about it, he was tired. Why couldn't life go back to when he was an normal idol with his group he loves like brothers, fans who supported him and a family who cherished him. Instead he was caged in this reality where someone he barely knew for 3 weeks kept him out of day light and used him however he pleased, playing with his mind and body all day, messing with his feelings and then crushing them at the end. He wanted it all to stop.