2.1

" so here you are again, are you satisfied with what you've done? "

" more than ever " jungkook said, sitting on the bed and reaching with a hand to caress jimin's face, then slid it behind his ear towards his nape and pulled him for a sloppy and harsh kiss.

" so, so beautiful... And all mine "

" you wish! "

" oh baby you know i own you, i made sure to be explicit about that earlier at the beach "

" fucking bastard!! " jimin screamed remembering the unfortunate event.

" i know i went rough on you but that's how it goes, you fuck up, i fuck you up... By the way we need to get you cleaned up, you got some blood in your legs "

Jimin was speechless, how could jungkook talk about raping him just so indifferently, it was twisted, he was way more than derranged at this point.

He came back from the bathroom with a wet towel and pulled jimin's pants down, then spread his legs aggressively making him scream .

" calm down baby, look at you...you're still so filthy, couldn't you take care of yourself earlier? You useless beautiful little bitch"

Jimin's eyes stung at the words, he was filthy that's for sure, but why was jungkook putting the blame on him, wrecking him mentally this time.

" but i couldn't move, it hurts everywhere " jimin said between some soft sobbs.

" stop whining already. You can't even take some rough sex, what are you even good for?"

" do you want to know what im good for? "

" i hardly think you can find anything to tell me " he shrugged.

" how about i show you " jimin said and quickly gathered all his strength to kick him in the balls, then throw a puch square on his jaw when jungkook bent down in pain.

After jungkook fell on the floor jimin stood, ignoring the burning in his rear or back, and spat on him . Then kicked his stomach and left the room, locking it behind.

" come back here!! Jimin i swear to god if you don't open the damn door, you're dead!! "

" you can't kill me, you're too obsessed with me to do it, and if you actually take my life, yours would be just as painful with jungkook blaming you for having no one to love him "

" shut up!! You have no right to tell me what to do!! "

" ah yeah? Tell me bitch, how does it feel to cry at night, to have them nightmares, to remember whatever horrible stuff happened to you-

" stop! "

" -to find no one to calm you down or sooth you when you wake up drenched in sweat and with a hammering heart- "

" STOP! "

" to feel that constant anger and desire of revenge whenever one of those faces appears again but remember that you can't do anything anymore- "

" PLEASE STOP!! "

" -to feel the pain they inflicted on you whenever you recall that terrible chapter of your life, tell me how does it feel huh, HOW DOES IT FUCKING FEEL BITCH!! "

Jimin didn't hear anything for some long 20minutes , then he heard some shuffling near the door and new that jungkook was sliding down against it. He did the same and waited for him to maybe start talking.

" bad... Very bad, jimin, you have no idea, sometimes i would wake up with blood on my arms for pinching and scratching myself so hard, sometimes i would feel like i'm beeing strangled and can't even breath when i wake up, sometimes i see their faces and want to kill myself, sometimes i cry myself to sleep because i'm so powerless, sometimes i wanna go on a killing spree to tame the blood lust... And sometimes i would just want to be cuddled and told that it was fine, and that it was over now, that no one will hurt me anymore, that i was safe in those arms, that i was loved and supported, that someone was there for me... I just want to be free of all that happened to me, i just want to forget and move on with my life " jungkook finished with a few soft but desperate sobbs, drowning jimin in guilt and making him unlock the door.

He heard jungkook move away, then he pushed it open, revealing a shaking boy on the ground, curled in a ball while hiding his face in his legs. It was heart-breaking.

|||||

Well well!! Jungkook's story coming through!!!!!