3.0

Show me reactions!!

*****

Jimin was sitting on the floor outside his and Jungkook's room in the suite, sniffing, choking a few sobs and apologizing. It was now 2:43am and he has fallen asleep in that same position.

Suddenly he heard shouting and cursing and woke up in a haste. He knows he shouldn't go into whatever room Jungkook had forbidden him rejected him from even if it's unlocked, he had learned that since their days in Thailand, but this was dangerous.

He opened the door and found a sweaty Jungkook turning in the sheets, gripping the fabric tightly and kicking the air, he had a nosebleed and tears were streaming down his face.

" Jungkook!! " he tired shaking him then Jungkook threw his fist straight to his stomach making him bend down in pain.

" STOP!! STOP-AHHH " he heard him scream in agony.

Fear crawled it's way to Jimin's heart as he never saw this happening before, he had once asked Jungkook about the nightmares but he had said that he didn't experience them anymore because he new he was safe since Jimin was there with him to love him... But he was still there so why did it happen now?

Jimin did the first idea that popped in his mind in panic, he went to the sink and filled a cup of water then rushed back to the room and splashed it on Jungkook's face, jolting him awake.

" AHH- " Jungkook woke up panting, unsteady breaths were the only thing you could hear in the suite room,  jimin then sighed and stumbled back then leaned on his knees for support.

Jungkook regained his breath and licked his lips, tasting the nasty iron tang of blood, he rubbed his sweaty face with his palms then opened his eyes to meet Jimin's expecting and worried ones.

" what are you doing here. Go away. I don't want to see you anymore " he spat through gritted teeth.

" no Jungkook pleas-" he pleaded.

" OUT! " he shouted

" but kookie you need me, these nightmares are coming back to you and you're gonna suffer-" he tried to explain but Jungkook was having none of it

" what you did was worse than this,  now get out of my sight before you regret it " he warned but jimin didn't budge and Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

" I'm not going anywhere... I'm sorry kookie "

" fine " he breathed calmly,  getting up from the bed and standing in front of jimin,  eyeing  him up and down while jimin felt intimidated under his gaze

" strip " he simply ordered with venom in his voice while his tone remained steady and expression straight. In other times Jimin wouldn't mind doing that but now something scared him about what might come out of it.

He took off his shirt and threw in on the edge of the bed, followed by the sweatpants then the boxers, leaving him stark naked before the other.

Jungkook eyed him some more before a flash of anger flew across his eyes and he walked to the smaller man, taking him very tightly by the wrist and dragging him out of the room.

" you didn't want to leave with your own will, so I'm doing it for you " he spat in that intriguingly calm voice. He roughly thew him inside another room and slammed the door behind him then locked it leaving a whimpering boy behind.

A few seconds later he heard the door open again and saw some clothes being thrown from the crack. Jimin went to them and recognized them as his own, to be precise, the ones he was wearing when Jungkook kidnapped him. Now that he thinks about it, all jimin had been wearing afterwards were either Jungkook's clothes or the ones he bought especially for him.