0.7

" jimin it's our month break soon ! Where are you going ? " namjoon asked and the others looked at him expectantly .

" um uh i don't know yet " he replied weakly

" come one jimini , you're the one who's been waiting the most for this ! You said you wanted to see your family and go travel somewhere- "

" i don't know tae tae , but that jungkook guy- "

" no jimin ! You shouldn't let him control you and manipulate you this way , this is exactly what he wants , he craves for your attention and you shouldn't give him that ! " jin advised , voice laced in concern , and pity maybe .

We will meet soon again , look forward to it , you might be staying for a while :)

That text flashed before his eyes again and he squeezed them shut to keep it out .

" okay hyungs " he said last and locked himself in his room .

He took his phone and went on socila media , he typed his stalker's name but nothing came out as always . He's been having many night visits now , and jungkook would always leave him breakfast and something of his , once it was a black beanie , then a fragrance , then some other jewelry , but jimin always put them all in a box at the bottom of his closet , trying to pry jungkook out of his mind as long as possible .

But the day arrived eventually , when the members were all leaving the dorm , ready to enjoy their holidays , while he was here locking the doors and windows after them , praying god for safety .

A few hours later , he was reading on his bed , when he heard a sound like footsteps on the floor of his kitchen . His pulse ramped up . It's nothing , he told himself . But then the wooden floor near the stairs groaned once . Twice .

He froze . All his breath was trapped , he was most definitely not alone . Someone was in the house . Jungkook was in the house .

Jimin set his book aside , straining to hear , but his heart pounded too loudly and his breathing was harsh . His hair stood and a shiver ran down his spine .

He creeped into the kitchen . It was empty , yet his heart couldn't settle , something wasn't right there . He could feel eyes on him .

Weapons , his mind screamed . He darted towards the counter , slid his fingers around the rubber part of the kitchen knife on the granite-grey surface , appalled by how much his hands shook .

That's when he saw a shape in the window over the sink , a reflection . He whipped around , a cry breaking from his lips .

But nothing . No one . His pulse roared and confusion flashed through his features , he threw a glance back to the window , and realized the reflection was just himself .

His breath whooshed out , "idiot" he scoffed , " you're one big freaking baby Jimi- "

Two hands sneaked around his waist .

A light gasp escaped his lips then he froze .

The hold tightened and jimin didn't dare to look at the owner , he just looked ahead then shut his eyes and gulped when he felt warm air brush on his neck .

The person rested their chin on his shoulder , but jimin knew it was jungkook , his stalker , he even recognized the fragrance as the one he left him when he visited one night .

Jungkook sighed and giggled softly , even sniffed his hair a little , but he still couldn't turn around .

" now now jimini , shall we go on our honey moon ? " he said sweetly and jimin recognized the voice too , it was the cute boy from the fanmeet .

And the next thing he knew , it was all black .

|||||

... Yes . It happenned .