1.2

He gasped at the sudden motion inside him .

He felt something vibrate and now he understood , he started insulting jungkook as it got more intense , but he couldn't help but sigh as the waves of pleasure ran though his veins and right to his member , giving him a hard time to breath .

His chest heaved as he got tired of freeing himself , he gave up and leaned on the headboard , moving the object slightly and hitting his sweet spot along the way , making him see stars , he didn't even understand what was happening but he cursed jungkook for not letting him do anything about it .

His toes curled and his back arched he felt himself getting closer , he took a deep breath and let out a string of cusses , hoping jungkook could hear him .

" fuck you jungkook! You should go die bastard! You creepy ass fucker, I hate you"

A few seconds later , he came all over his stomach . But it wasn't over yet .

" for real? Turn it off you asshole! " the second time was much more tiring since he was already done , but now it was too much , three times it too much .

" Oh my god please i can't please stop"

" I .. Beg y-ou"

" sto...p i can't"

The third and fourth were just exhausted sighs and strained moans , his throat was dry and sore from all the screams earlier so now he could only groan , starting to get extremely needy .

" I need "

The fifth was when jimin saw nothing , his eyes couldn't focus on anything , the overstimulation was way too much and coming untouched was way more intense . He felt as if he was close to passing out , but still not there yet , maybe by the sixth time , he would loose consciousness , he thought and wished .

Jungkook on the other side was satisfied , things were just how he wanted them to be , the moans filling the suite were like music to his ears. But it eventually had to stop , it was now 2am and jungkook wanted to get what he craved for so long before jimin faints .

" let's have some fun now baby "

|||||

Im such an awful person i know but ill update real soon ;)