Next was my turn and then Taylor's. My team included :
Hannah
Bailey
Selena
Addie
& Carol.

Taylor's team included:
Helga
Jessica
Caitlyn
Jennifer
& Ashlynn
(All the popular girls, well. . .except Helga.)

As we played our game, Taylor's team was winning by two points.
Helga was the only one trying hard, the other girls barely did anything and Taylor just yelled at our team, calling us losers.

I got mad and took all my anger out on my serve. I smacked the ball and it flew over the net! It smacked the ground and the boys cheered.

"Damnit!" Taylor yelled. I smirked and served again and it hit Taylor in the nose.

"Ow!" She cried. Our team laughed and I sighed.
To be honest, I hated Taylor with a passion, but I didn't want to pay her hospital bill.

I walked over to the other side of the net and approached Taylor and Mrs. Frieda, who was looking at her nose.

"Are you okay?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Ugh, like you actually care!" She yelled.

Mrs. Frieda rolled her eyes, "calm down, Taylor. It's not broken, just bleeding a bit. Go to the bathroom and clean up, Y/n go with her."
Taylor rolled her eyes as I tried helping her to the bathroom.

She shooed my hands away, "my nose is bleeding, not my leg."

"Y/n's team wins! Boys, get on the court." Mrs. Frieda called.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor and I walked into the girls locker room and she walked into the bathroom. (There's a bathroom in the locker room)

I changed back into my regular outfit and she walked into the locker room, opening her locker up.

After a couple of minutes of her doing her makeup, she spoke "Does Champ ever talk about me?"

"What?" I asked.

"Like, does he ever talk about me? Does he like me?" She asked.

"Uh, no? Taylor, you do know that I'm dating Champ, right?" I asked.
Her eyes grew big, "OMG I didn't know that!"

I rolled my eyes, "yeah, okay."

"No, Y/n I didn't know you two were dating! I thought you guys were just friends and I thought that he was still obsessed with me!" She cried.

"Taylor, shut the hell up! Seriously stop, why so you even care anyways?" I asked.
She looked at the ground and played with her skirt.

"Oh my god, do you have actual feelings for him?" I asked.

"Pssh, no! He's a nerd and-"

"A nerd who would do anything for someone he cared about! A sweet guy who loves video games and pizza! A dork who saved your life because he actually liked you and you were a bitch who used him!" You yelled.

"Shut up! You're the one who stole him from me and for the record, I did like him!" She snapped back.

"If you liked him so much, why didn't you ever say anything? Before I moved here, he liked you and always tried to get your attention and you ignored him. You called him Chump for crying out loud!"