Chapter 5

After school Baekhyun decided to text Chanyeol. He wanted Chanyeol to text him first, but since he didn't, Baekhyun had to initiate if he wanted anything to happen.

Baek: heyyy :)

Baekhyun set his phone down while he waited for a reply from Chanyeol. He figured it would be a while since he had basketball practice. Which Baekhyun didn't mind because he had to help Luhan with his yearbook information.

"So, have you talked to Chanyeol today?" Luhan asked while typing something on the computer.

"No, but I just texted him." Baekhyun informed.

"Really? You would think he'd text you first." Kyungsoo hummed.

"Yeah, that's what I'm saying, but its whatever." Baekhyun shrugged. The others just nodded as the kept working.

"Wait, Baekhyun is flirting with Park Chanyeol?" Jongdae screamed running over to them.

"Something like that, but this is a yearbook club secret, I'm not sure if he wants people to know." Baekhyun admitted. Jongdae nodded with a sigh before walking away.

"Speaking of." Kyungsoo chuckled nodding towards the classroom door.

"Hey, Junmyeon." Chanyeol called walking up to him. Prae went over to Baekhyun and whispered something in his ear with a giggle. Baekhyun gasped and laughed along while blushing.

"Omo, you look adorable blushing. Did what I said really make you this shy?" Prae laughed.

"Go away." Baekhyun whined glancing at Chanyeol, who's head quickly snapped back towards Junmyeon, trying to hide the fact that he was looking at Baekhyun already.

Baekhyun smiled to himself before going back to helping Kyungsoo.

"Baekhyun!" Jongdae whisper yelled to him.

"What?" Baekhyun asked quickly turning his head towards Jongdae's table, which was directly behind him.

"Go get your man." He giggled.

"Shut up." Baekhyun blushed turning back around. "You know nothing."

"Oh yeah? So it wouldn't matter if I went and told Tao, who would tell the whole basketball team?" Jongdae asked with a smirk.

"You're the devil." Baekhyun groaned before standing up and walking over to Chanyeol and Junmyeon.

"Hey Chanyeol. What are you doing in here?" Baekhyun questioned.

"Nothing important." Chanyeol shrugged before turning back to Junmyeon.

"Here." Junmyeon smiled handing Chanyeol a small stack of papers.

"Thank you Junmyeon, you're the best." Chanyeol smiled before turning on his heels and leaving the classroom.

"Hey, Chan." Baekhyun called running after him.

"What?" Chanyeol asked stopping walking and turning around.

"Why didn't you text me today?" Baekhyun questioned.

"I just didn't feel like it." Chanyeol shrugged.

"What?" Baekhyun gasped feeling his heart break in two pieces. "I mean, haha whatever I just expected you to. It's good that you didn't I was busy today anyway." Baekhyun lied, he was looking at his phone any chance he had, and Chanyeol could see right through Baekhyun's lie.

"So it worked out well for both of us." Chanyeol nodded once before walking away again.

"Wait, did you want to hangout today? Like after your practice?" Baekhyun asked, praying Chanyeol would say yes.

Yearbook - Chanbaek |✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara