Chapter 6

Baekhyun sat in Chanyeol's car while he waited for him to come back. Chanyeol came running outside a few minutes after entering. He carried a sweatshirt and wore a new pair of clothes.

"Here, do you want to wear this? Otherwise I can get you pants too." Chanyeol offered.

"No this is perfect. Thank you." Baekhyun smiled as he put it on. It was big on him but it was comfortable.

"You look cute wearing my clothes. Like wow, you're adorable." Chanyeol smiled looking at Baekhyun before driving off. Baekhyun just blushed at his comments before asking.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." Chanyeol smiled.

"Please just tell me?" Baekhyun tried.

"No can do." Chanyeol argued. Baekhyun sighed before they stopped in front of a coffee shop. Chanyeol quickly got out and opened Baekhyun's door.

"Thank you." Baekhyun smiled and they walked inside.

"Hello, what can I get for you?" The cashier asked. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun.

"Oh, um, can I have a hot chocolate?" Baekhyun asked she typed on her computer and Chanyeol ordered.

"Baek, what do you want to eat?" Chanyeol asked.

"I don't need anything." Baekhyun said.

"Well I'm getting you something so either you order yourself, or I'm ordering for you." Chanyeol told him. Baekhyun thought for a second, unsure of what he wanted. He had never been here, so he didn't know what was good.

"Will you order for me Chan." Baekhyun smiled. Chanyeol nodded and ordered the first things he saw on the list.

"Thank you." Chanyeol smiled as he grabbed their stuff.

"Thanks Chan." Baekhyun smiled hugging him. He took his things and walked out behind Chanyeol.

Chanyeol walked towards the park and sat on the bench. Baekhyun sat next to him, leaving a space between them.

"So, how's basketball going?" Baekhyun questioned trying to start conversation.

"Good, we aren't the best team, but it's fun." Chanyeol smiled.

"That's nice. It's better to have fun with a bad team than to be annoyed with a really good one. Right?." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol nodded taking a sip of his drink.

"So, how's yearbook?" Chanyeol asked.

"Good, we have a few things left, so it should be done in a month or two." Baekhyun said.

"Really? Do I look good in the yearbook?" Chanyeol asked leaning in closer to Baekhyun. Baekhyun pretended not to notice how close they were to each other.

"I don't know, I haven't seen it." He replied.

"Oh." Chanyeol said going back to his spot. They sat there in silence before Baekhyun groaned loudly.

"Let's do something, like walk." Baekhyun suggested. Chanyeol nodded standing up and walking around the park while they ate their food.

They started having conversation, becoming less awkward with one another.

"I really want a dog." Baekhyun said as they stopped at a garbage can to throw away their empty cups and napkins. "Like a small dog."

"They're cute, but I'd prefer a big dog, I think." Chanyeol told him.

"No, big dogs scare me." Baekhyun explained shaking his head.

"What else scares you?" Chanyeol asked as they started walking again.