Chapter 1

Okay let me start off with this. As I was typing in 'chapter' I blanked after the 'Cha' and almost called this:
Chanyeol 1.

So enjoy Chanyeol 1:)

"Baekhyun, can you get in the basketball teams information. It's due by the end of this week." Kim Junmyeon, the year book president stated. There were nine people on the yearbook committee. Baekhyun and Junmyeon for course. Kyungsoo and Luhan, Baekhyun's best friends. Jongdae, Yixing, Minah, and Prae. There was also Tao, but he took a break from the committee during basketball season, so he could focus on the sport.

"Yes, I'm working on it Junmyeon. The captain's don't really want to talk to me so." Baekhyun sighed.

"Well force them to, we need this in." Junmyeon sighed angrily.

"Okay, I'll head out now." Baekhyun said rolling his eyes.

"Thank you." Junmyeon said as Baekhyun left.

"Baek! I'll come with you, I really need to talk to Mr. Nam." Prae said walking with Baekhyun. Mr. Nam was the basketball coach, as well as the yearbook teacher/supervisor.

"Okay." Baekhyun smiled warmly. "So what do you need to talk to him about?" Baekhyun questioned.

"Oh, next year's president and vice president." Prae said shyly.

"Oh cool, what about them exactly." Baekhyun asked unsure.

"Well, Jongdae, Minah and I were talking and we think you should be the president next year, instead of the vp like you are now. Especially since this is Junmyeon's last year." Prae explained. Although it was the middle of the school year, Mr. Nam liked to have the next year's President and such planned out very early. He wanted them to figure out their job before they officially take over the next year, and he thinks is easier to have them planned out this far ahead.

"Oh wow, thank you guys." Baekhyun smiled happily. He always wanted to be the yearbook president, but he never thought he was good enough to have that title.

"Did you have any thoughts on the vice president?" Baekhyun questioned.

"Well personally I was thinking Luhan, but Minah and Jongdae said me." Prae said with a small awkward chuckle.

"Don't tell Luhan, but I think you'd make a better vice president. Plus I'd much rather hear your input over Luhan's, he's really annoying sometimes." Baekhyun said with a laugh. Prae joined in.

"Baekhyun, Prae! What are you guys doing in here?" Tao asked when they reached the gym. "Nam is over there." He told them, assuming that was who they needed, pointing at the middle of the court.

"Should we wait for him to notice us?" Baekhyun questioned unsure.

"I can go get him." Tao offered.

"Why aren't you practicing?" Prae asked.

"Nam can't see me, and I can just tell him you guys needed me and he'll let me off the hook." Tao explained with a shrug before running over to Mr Nam.

"Hey kids." Mr. Nam smiled. "So, what's up?" He asked.

"Uh, I needed to ask about Chanyeol and Kris. When are they free to do interviews because I need them in by Friday." Baekhyun told him.

"Woah, that's in three days." He laughed.

"Yes, it is." Baekhyun replied awkwardly nodding.

"Well, I'll give them a half hour free tomorrow, will that be fine?" Mr. Nam questioned.