Weak

Vadim and Daphane left about a month ago. It was fun with them around. It was brighter and now that they are gone. It was actully time to face this. Not that we were not facing it before. Just now it seems more real. Next time I see them.. It might be at her.... I am not saying.

So yeah chemo does not work anymore. That has been going great for us. Yeah my ass. She has gotten sicker and sicker. The doctors just gave her pain pills now. At first she refused to take them. Saying she wanted to die clean and drug free. Well Peggy and I both got on her ass. That and the pain was taking over her body.

She is just relaxing now. The babies are napping. I am the only one in the house that is really up.

Then I heard I fant call. I ran up stairs and into my room. Where Samara was laying down. She was at the edge of her side of the bed.

"Derex. Can you help me. I think I am going to get sick again." She said and went into the bathroom. I held back her fake hair and she bent over the toilet and sure enough she started throwing up. She puked out her brains. When she was done she cleaned out her mouth and went back into the room after flushing the toilet.

"Derex I think it is time we started talking about my arrangments now." She said and looked me in the eyes.

I pulled her close to me and held her close. "Okay." I said.

"I want to be cremated." She said.

"We can do that. CAn we get you a-a head stone so I  c-can v-visit you." I asked.

"That's fine love." She said and kissed me.

"I will have a after party for you."

"Okay... And Derex." She said.

"What love?" I asked.

"Please find love again. I don't want you to be alone."

I pulled her under me gentally and had my body loom over top of hers.

"You are the one I want. I have our kids. I will never be alone. Til death due us part."

"Well I am dying. The kids cannot give you what I can give you."

"Only you give me the things I need."

"Derex."

"Do not worry about me." I said with a smile. I am with you forever Samara.

"Just please."

"Well anyways.. Is there anything else?" I asked.

"I do not think so at the moment."

"Okay." Then I heard a baby cry and I went to his need and Samara drifted off to sleep.

***

"Derex I don't feel good." Samara says and walks slowly off to the bathroom. Then she vomits. This time blood come up. I hold back her hair and tears slid down my cheeks.

She cleans out her mouth and I help her to our bed. I lay her down and I can see that she is holdimg back the tears. I look downnat her sick body.

"What is it love?" I asked.

"Pain.. Just a lot of pain."

"M-Maybe it's time for m-more meds!" I fumble over my words. I look over at the time and it has been 6 hours. So I grab her bottles and pop out 4 pills and I gave her a glass of water.

She takes them and lays back.

"I'm sorry Derex." She whispered.

"Why?" I whispered back amd more tears falling down my cheeks.

"That you fell in love with me. That I cause you so much pain. I'm sorry my love."

"Don't you ever be sorry. These last 7 years were the best of my life." I said and touched her face. I kissed her softly. Our tears mixing together as one huge tear.

"I love you Samara. No matter what."

"I love you too Derex."

I crawled into bed with her and held her tight. She fell asleep in my arms. Then I heard a baby cry. I knew it was Maximillion crying. Samara was fast asleep. I untangled her feom my arms and slipped throught the door.

Then I walked into Maximillion's room.

"Shhhh baby." I said and picked him up. I boumced him lightly up and down. I held him to my chest. Soon I'll be a single dad. I felt him and he waa wet. So I took him over to his bed and changed him.

I went into his clothes and pulled out a green shirt. I put it over his tiny head. I kissed his head and put him down in his bed. He fell asleep quickly.

8 months old. I'm a very proud dad.

Then I heard Charlotte cry. I walked tonher room that was right across for Maximillion's room. I pixked her up and bounced her lightly too.

"Shhhhh my little one." I said and kissed her. She  was hungry. So I took her into the kitchen and I gave her a bottle. Once she was done I took her back upstairs nd put her in her bed.

I checked on Samara and she was awake.

"How are you feeling love?" I asked.

"Not good.. Come here. I did what she said and I sat right nexr to her.

"Derex I feel it coming... Soon. I want to hold our babies. Can you get them?" She said with tears.

I nodded and I went out of the room. I went into Maximillion's room and got him. I put him on my hip and I went into Charlotte's room and put her on my hip.

Then I took them to their mother.

She smiled so wide when she saw them. She always smiles when they are in her arms. I placed both babies in her arms and she kissed them over and over again.

"I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to your first birthday party but I promise I'll always be watching you. I promise that I love you with every part of my being." Then she looked up at me.

"You guys have a wonderful daddy who loves you just as much. I'm aure he'll tell you all kinds of stories of me." She said the last part with a giggle by this point she was crying. 

"I love you guys so much." She said again and kisses them again.

I sat next to her. I pulled them all in my arms.

"I love you with everything I have in me my darling." She kissed me again. She went to say more but I put my finger to her lips. Then kissed them softy.

"I love you with every fiber of my entire being Samara." I said and cuddled my family.  We did not ned to say anything more at this point. It was a long day anyways. So we drifted off to sleep.

Together.