One Boy and One Girl

I have been looking for a house for the last 2 months.. I think we found one. Samara loves it and I do too. Also Samara is now 3 months pregnant.

This house is 120,000 dollars. It has a basement, 5 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, open kitchen and is located in PA. So its closer to Samara's school. She goes to Pittsburg University for psychiatry.

She is going to go to school until she can't go anymore. I feel kimda bad for knocking her up now... Well I guess things happen. Should have seem the looks on our parents faces..

They were happy in the end though.

After work Samara and I are going to look at this house and see if we would like it. I only have 2 more hours of work so this should not take very long hopefully!

Usually this place is slow but it's the first of the month. So right now we are busy. Right now I'm working the counter fillin out orders really. Soon before I know it my shift was over.

I punched out and made my way out to my car. I was just going to pick up Samara. When I got to our home I beeped the horn and she made her way to the car and slid into the passenger side.

"How was your day liebling?" I asked.

"Ehhh... I was sick all day. Oh yeah we have the doctors appointment tomorrow at 3."

"Awwww my poor liebling. Yes I remember I'll pick you up after school."

"Thanks babe."

I pulled out and started to drive to the house. It was going to take an hour to get there. Good thing I had the GPS telling me where to go or we would be lost.

She put her hand on her growing belly and started rubbing the small baby bump. She was smiling. I couldn't help but smile too. We have only been married for the 3 months of her pregnancy. 

I didn't think we would be starting our family this soon but I guess things happen for reasons. I am still happy about this. I put a hand on her belly and rubbed around.

Then I felt sight kick under my palm. Samara's face light up. "The baby likes you!"

I just smiled. My baby like me already.

Soon we were at the house and I pulled into the drive way. The house look beautiful in person.

It was a big house. The exterior walls were blue but there was stone on the outside of entrance. The door was red and when we approached the porch. I know this was our home.

I see our family growing here. I looked down at Samara and I think she was thinking the same thing.

"What do you think so far?" I asked.

"I'm loving it so far!"

Then the sales lady came out to show us around. She was a pretty woman a little over weight but still pretty. Her light brown hair was in a tight bun and her pretty green eyes were friendly.

"Hello! I'm Amy and I will show you around." She said and led us inside the home. The door led us into the living room which was really big with dark hard wood floors. Which I know Samara loved.

"Now this home is completely gutted and fixed up. All flooring and carpetting is brand new and same with the kitchen counter tops." She explained and led us to the kitchen.

Samara's eyes light up when she saw the island in the kitchen. The walls are white and the counter tops are black. I thought it looked very elegant.

"All the appliances are brand new and up to date." Amy said.

I nodded and Amy lead us threw the entire house. I couls just see our kids running through the hall ways as Samara is in the kitchen and I am coming home from work. I can just see this being our home.