Wedding Day

Today was the big day.

Today is the big day.

Today is the day Samara is Mrs. Von Ritz.

Everything is in place. Samara is inside the bulding getting ready. I'm outside making sure that their is nothing in the pond. You know like leaves or branches.. I look over at the side and look into the clear blue water. Nothing is in. Peggy is also here to help Samara get things ready.

I go back into the building and see if anyone is showing up soon. Probaby no one yet. Haha I think I am just getting to excited. Anyways... I just look around really. There isn't much for me  to do. Samara has done everything already.The reseption is being held out at night in the warm sping air.

Samara got these pergulas and twisted white lights all throuh them. Red roses are also intertwinded inside the lights and they make a breath taking view. The tables are place under each pergula that the garden let us use. That was really nice of them..

Well anyways the tables have white tables cloths with black napkins and red roses in the center. The reseption is actully the place where we at our first date. Everything looked so beautiful.

I look at my watch and I know I need to put on my suit. I make my way back to the place and slip inside. It doesn't take me long to put it on. My grooms men were also putting on their suits. My best man was Max because my brother is a little young. He is just 10. Anyways..

It was time.

I was dressed and ready to go. It was time to make her my wife. Max comes and gets me from my room and I walk outside to the pond which was actually a fountain.

When I walked outside it was perfect. There was a red carpet leading to the foutain which was covered in pink rose petals. Also at the end of the carpet was a pergula  which was white. It had red roses intertwined in it also.

The father was in the middle with his book in hand. I walked down and stood in my stop. The chairs were set for the bride and groom. My family was there and some high school friends. Friends from Germany.

Samara's family was there. Her brothes and parents. Aunts and uncles. Some friends. That's pretty much it. We didn't want a big wedding. Still it may be small but it still is a perfect night.

Then I heard the piano play.

The bride's maids were coming down with the grooms men. The first one was katie and she is coming down with a friend of mine from Germany. Felix. Next was Ashley and she was also coming with a friend from Germany.

Then Paige and she was with Jake from school. Then the maid of honor Her sister Allyssa and she was with the best man Max. The brides maids are wearing red and Allyssa is wearing black. 

Then the piano changed keys and Samara began to walk down the Ile. My eyes grew wide and my heart started to race. She was the most beautiful bride in the world.

Her dress was a ball gown. So it was big at the bottom but not to big. At the top was form fitting showing off her curves. It also had Dimonds at her cleavage part and came down just a little with a sweet heart neck line. Her hair was curly and her vail covered her  face.

Sam met her half way and walked her down until my beautiful bride was in front of me. My eyes scanned her up and down. My lips twisted up into a smile.

"How did I get so lucky?" I said.

She giggled and I took her hand in mine and Sam went to sit down next to Peggy.

The father sat everyone down amd he began the ceremony. 

"Dearly beloved." He began but I zoned out really. I just looked in Samara's eyes. They were sparkling. My god she was beautiful. I have never seen a more beautiful bride.