Birthday!

HELLO LOVES!!!!!

Well I'm going to warn all of you this chapter is going to be horrible. This is the chapter between the birth chapter because I feel like I am draggimg out the pregnancy. Like I did with Ashley' pregnancy in the first book. So we are getting through both Samara amd Derex's bithdays.

Also farther more.....

I will be working on this book a lot. My goal is to finish in the next week hopefully.. Well enjoy the most of this chapter. Next chapter we will meet the twins!

Then we go into a realy big time skip but I'll explain that when the time comes so for now enjoy :)

By the way....

So to avoid confusion.

Samara's bithday is October 16th and Derex's Bithday is November 23rd. Next chapter I will reveal the twin's bithday. Okay I'll stop talking now so you guys can read. xD

_______________________________________________________________________

Samara is 25 today but she doesn't want a big party. She doesn't even want people over. Well I can understand why really. They babies are coming in the next 2 months!

She feels fat, sick, and miserable but still in my eyes. She is the most beautiful person alive. No matter what. Right now she is just sleeping. I'm makig her strawberry cake right now.

I oredered her book shelf. That should be here soon. Hopefully. Oh yeah we finished the entire house. Come spring time through we are going to work on the outside. Flowers and adding a pool.

I heard the oven beep and I took the cake out and let it cool. Then I put onnhe strawberry frosting. I put one candle on top and walked up stairs. Oh wait I have to be naked.

Well I don't want my clothes on the floor in the kitchen! So I went into the bathroom. I put the cake down on the counter and removed my shirt. Then my pants and undergarments. What a strange request.

Oh well I peeked through the bathroom door and saw that she was awake but just laying there. Somi brust through the door and sang happy birthday. Which scared she half to death but she just laughed.

Then she scanned my whole body. Her eyes burned with lust.

I claimed onto the bed and laid next to her.

"Birthday wish come true?" I asked with a wink.

"A naked German god bringing me strawberry cake. What more can I ask for! But sir sadly I cannot accept this. My husband would not like this." She said tying to keep a straight face.

I play along. "Oh really! You are married!" I said and brought her face in for a kiss. I put the cake down on he night stand and pulled her under me. Her baby bulge telling me not to push down.

My body loomed oover top hers. I must say. Sex has been quite awkward because I can't really get on top of her. That and she can't get comfortable so we haven't really done it. I don't mind that her belly is big. That comes with pregnancy duh! It's just hard to position ourselves. Haha!

I pulled at her silk night dress.She went to sit up but the we heard a big rip sound and Samara cursed.

"This was my favorite nightdress!" She said and jumped out of bed. Tears slid down her face. Got to love the pregnancy hormones.

"You had to make me fat!" She said and still cried.

"Babe you are not fat! I said and walked up and wrapped my arms aroind her.