Save me // teen wolf Stiles Stilinski love story //

Interduction

 Um hello. My name is Clara Melody Finstock. Yeah you read that right my father is crazy, unreasonable, sarcastic Bobby Finstock coach at Beacon Hills High school. If you thought that my life is easy you couldn't be more wrong because when you have hormonal male best friends your life is a mess. Did I say that one of them is werewolf and other one is ultra mega super sarcastic. I guess I didn't.

 Anyway back on my interduction. I am the biggest girl mess you can get. Messy hair, no make up, I always use sarcastic venom that I love so much. I am a nerd. The biggest. I do every sport that you can think of. The most important thing is I hate high heels, make up, tight clothes.

 My dear loving mother and my father divorced  three years ago because she cheated on him with some kind of a lunatic that works in nut house. Not cool mum, not cool. AT ALL. I also help my dad train the lacrosse team and let me tell ya something I get to watch shirtless guys there and then.

  So yes my name is Clara Melody Finstock. I am the only child of Bobby Finctock and best friend to Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski, and this is my story.