{Chapter 8.}

UNEDITED

Lucy's /POV/

I ran with Leo following behind, him carrying Levy. I sprinted as fast as possible to the fairytail guild, once I got to the doors I slammed them open, causing everyone to turn around and face me. Leo placed Levy on the floor and then disappeared. I started shaking Levy, tears in my eyes.

"Levy, please. Wake up! SOMEONE HELP HER!" I yelled, suddenly one of the guys from three years ago ran over. 

"Come one Shrimp!" As soon as his hand touched her, she immediately sat up gasping.

"LU!" She yelled as soon as she saw me. She jumped on me, into a hug.

"LEVY!!" I yelled as well as I hugged her. 

"Princess." I heard a voice behind me, I turned to see Virgo. "The dark mages have been handled for now, but you need to leave this city quickly if you don't wish to be found and kidnapped by Grimoire Heart." I let go of Levy and stood up nodding.

"Thank you, Virgo."

"Punishment Hime~?" I sweatdropped.

"Uh, no."  I looked down at Levy. "I gotta go. Be careful and stay low for a while, you could be in danger." Then I turned to Gajeel "She gets hurt I swear ill have your metal head on a stake." He nodded his head to me, obviously more worried about Levy then to retort back at me. 

"AUNTIE LULU!!!" Asuka yelled as she ran to me and hugged my legs. I bent down and kissed her head.

"Hey, Asuka. I've gotta go."

"Princess you need to leave now!" Virgo said from behind me. I quickly stood up and Asuka let go of me.

"WHO ARE YOU!" That voice...I turned around and saw him...he had dark bags under his eyes, and he was pale, he looked like a zombie...no a zombie would look better than that. I raised a hand to cover my gasp. This was all my fault...I did this to him...

"Natsu..." Tears were falling from my face as I took a step forward.

"Princess please," Virgo begged causing me whiplash as I turned around, but that caused my hood to fall back. I nodded as I took a step towards her this time.

"Luce..." The voice made my stop, I wanted to stay, I wanted to hug him, I wanted to slap him for getting in this state, but it was dangerous. I slowly took another step away from him, then another and another. "LUCY PLEASE!!!" He yelled, causing a sob to erupt from my throat.

"DONT TAKE ANOTHER STEP NATSU THATS AN ORDER!" His footsteps immediately stopped. I turned and gave him one last look making eye contact with those amazing, captivating onyx eyes. "I'm sorry, but it's not safe to be around me, ill only put you in danger." and with that, I ran, ran from Natsu, ran from the guild, ran from putting those people in danger. I left Magnolia, as fast as possible. 

Natsu's /POV/

It was her, she ordered me not to move and my body involuntarily stopped. She was leaving, running from me again. I couldn't lose her! I can't live without her! WHY DID SHE WANT TO LEAVE ME AGAIN!!! 

"I'm sorry, but it's not safe to be around me, ill only put you in danger." She was trying to protect me? Was someone trying to hurt her? But those eyes, as they made contact with mine, those beautiful hazel eyes, they were in so much pain, she looked so conflicted. And just as quickly as she arrived, she disappeared, running in the opposite direction, all I could see was her retreating figure and the crystal-like droplets that flew off her face into the wind. 

"Luce...." I fell onto my knees unable to move my eyes from that one spot.

To think I had just been dragged down from my room, sedated to they could get me down without too much fight. And I come down to see Levy unconscious and then my Master..here...

"She's being hunted down." those words cut through the silence of the guild as Levy walked up to me "By the dark guilds. I don't know too much, but I know that she's been moving from town to town for about a year now. And I know she always goes to the library in every town she passes. Every time I see her, she always asks about you, and she's always reading books either about Dragons and Dragon Masters, or celestial magic. And more than anything, the day before yesterday she said about, she was talking about your dragon master, at the time I didn't realise it was her, but it makes sense now, she said 'Maybe she still wants him back?' she also said that if you really miss her then maybe you should do that telepathy thing. Natsu, she worries about you, she misses you. Remember that, and if you really wanna find her, then let's start by looking at every library we can." I nodded at Levy, still processing what she was saying.

"I can't look for her remember! The order..." my voice was sad once more.

"But she wants you to find her. I bet you that she's relinquished the order without knowing it herself. " Those words alone gave me hope. Lucy, I'm coming for you, and I'm going to kill any bastard that gets in my way!