{Prolougue}

Fiore, a land where in ancient times, all men and woman had the powers of gods and dragons, but present day, there are very few left with the unique capabilities of magic. And even fewer of the gods and dragons themselves. 

For every dragon left, there is a master. Their master is not only their leader, the person who commands them, but they are also the dragons soul mate. A dragon will do anything and everything for their master and no master has ever rejected their dragon. 

Dragon masters are born with magic abilities and are extremely powerful, thus they are sent to temples to train from a young age. Other's who are born with magic are also sent to temples to train, but their magic isn't as strong as a dragon or dragon master.

In this particular kingdom, the Heartfelia's had ruled over their people for generations. The current king was Jude Heartfelia. A loving father to his daughter's, and a caring husband. He ruled over his people with an iron fist, although he still ruled fairly, and his queen, Layla Heartfelia. She was a loving compassionate soul, who loved her husband and daughter's, she ruled over her people with kindness and love. 

Jude and Layla had two daughter's named Lucy Heartfelia and Michele. Lucy, the younger of the two, was not only born with the magic every Heartfelia has, called celestial magic, but she was also found to be a dragon master. Her powers were progressing faster than normal, and she seemed to be very powerful. After much convincing, her mother had convinced her father to allow her to train at a temple. 

Layla took her daughter to the sabertooth temple, but on the way there, their carriage was attacked. Layla was killed, and Lucy's body was never found, neither were her keys. After 5 years of searching the king was forced to stop, and everyone believed the princess dead, little did they know she had been kidnapped and was now a slave. 

It's been 15years since the princess was taken, and since then, dark mages and temples were taking over the land.