“Argh I’m going to kill that stupid idiot”

“Huh which idot” I asked a bit confused “you cant mean that stranger right I barely spoke a sew words to him”

“No not him my stupid brother” she spoke while gritting her teeth together 

“Case you know you won’t kill him but please don’t hurt him either” I spoke quickly while noting the sparkle in her eyes 

“he only helped me I was the one walking in the middle of the road” I tried reasoning with her but still she didn’t look convinced. So I went to my last resort. Making the most innocent face I could  and widened my eyes

“Pretty please with a huge cherry on top” I pouted. 

“Oh not that face again ” she said 

“Alright alright I give in I won’t hurt him you know I cant resist that face”

“Good” I replied closing my eyes

“Your such a child you know that Rose” she pointed out

“Only with you sister, only with you”

                                                ********

We reached the parking lot of the school, after another fifteen minutes, it was full of students both wolves and humans. A few years ago there were separate school for us but the elders found that by keeping the young away from the humans, the hostility between us grew more and that would later turn to hatred. I had first hand experience of that hate and that loathing. So after years of consultation it was decided that both the humans and the wolves were to be brought together.

And the best method was join the both together, of course we were more stronger and faster so either some of us didn’t take P.E and took another subject instead or were placed in the advanced placement program in order to remove any suspicions. Luckily Casey was able to grab a parking spot close to the front, for which she had to scare a couple of freshman. As soon as she got out of the car she was greeted with some of the members of the while I was left alone. The thing was while I was easily myself with Casey and to some extent Liam I could never fully open up to the other members of the pack. 

Most still saw me as the outsider who they were forced to accept and didn’t help the pack in any way. In a way they were true, mother never fully recovered from dad’s death and the  loss of a mate had left her heartbroken, but not only that the slaughter of her pack right before her eyes left her in a depressed sort of state. Although she tried hard to raise me the best she could in the end I wanted to make it easier for her and matured at a very young age. Mother’s health prevented her from participating with the pack and we had masked our scents to protect ourselves, so no one was able to tell that either I had alpha blood nor that mother was a Luna. All that left us to the pack’s mercy of the pack and though the alpha continued to assist the members did not.

Their aloofness was clear from how their children behaved towards me, Casey was one of the friends I had who didn’t share similar views. Still towards those who disliked me, the feeling was mutual the wouldn’t try to befriend me nor would I befriend them and the odds worked in my favour I was the social type, I would rather prefer to be alone than rambling with someone else. I walked towards the main office to get my schedule and locker number, all the while no one gave a second glance like an invisible ghost treading through them. As much as I tried to ignore it but deep down it hurt, it really did. 

The office was very large with a waiting room so the students could sit. I too took a number and sat down. Thankfully the wait wasn’t long before my number was called and I was greeted with Mrs. Ronald, she was a sweet woman in her fifties and one of the few who didn’t think like the majority.