A New Mission

Third Person POV

As soon as all the new students were sorted, speeches were made, and oddments and tweeks were accounted for, food appeared on the tables in mass quantities. Delighted, all students, new and old, tucked into a much-needed meal. 

All around the hall, Demigods were mingling with wizards and learning more about magical britain. 

Everything seemed to be going well

Thousands of miles away, everything was most definitely not going well. 

The director of S.H.I.E.L.D looked over the room infront of him.  His subordinates were on computers, busy keeping the world safe. He disregarded the fact that at least two were playing Galaga. Suddenly, someone leapt up. Walking over, the director addressed them. 

"What is it Agent Niel?"

"There has been a spike of power in the highlands of Scotland, Sir. The source is not unlike that of Loki's magic." The director's jaw clenched. This would not do, he would need to assess this new threat and deal with it. 

With quick, long strides he walked out the doors of the room, and into a maze of hallways. Director Fury eventually came to a stop at a door. Inside, the Avengers were having a meeting. A meeting of upmost importance. 

"Blue. Bright neon blue"

"No way, green would be better."

"Wait- picture this- bubblegum pink! 

"I do believe that the color red would be most fitting."

"And what, exactly, are you all doing?" Nick was certain that several of the heroes had whiplash.  

The Avengers were gathered around one of Stark's blueprint holograms, and the screen showed something very familiar. 

"Why is my face on that screen? More importantly, why is my goatee pink...?" His eye glanced suspiciusly over to Stark and Agent Barton, who looked like they were about to wet themselves. 

With a sigh, he decided to ignore the situation (for now) and focus on the more important events. "You are being called in on an important assignment." Agents Barton and Romanoff stood (sat) at attention. "There has been a spike of power, not unlike that of Loki's, in the highlands of Scotland. You are to investigate the source and report back to me. Do not engage." With that, he left the surprised room.

-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm sorry for the long wait! And the extremely short chapter...

I've been having trouble finding time to get onto my laptop, and I don't have the wattpad app on my phone!

:(

Also- thank you guys for commenting! I really appreciate it!!! :D

Thanks to Marble100, LaurelEmbersOfAthens, Kitty1304, and CHBorHogwarts for being frequent commenters! (Is that even a word?) 

Last- 1.1K READS?!?!?!?!

Oh my gosh! thank you all so much for actually reading this! It means a lot to me!

Okay I lied, i have one more thing I wanna say (type?)

How do you all like the addition of the Avengers?

Yay?

Nay?

Please let me know!

Have a good day! I'll try to update soon!