Chapter 8: The Very Big Red Train (and meeting malfoy)

Third person POV

The demigods got on the train as the wizards were saying their goodbyes. Inside, there were tons of kids and compartments and owls. After weaving through the crowds, they saw an empty compartment, FINALLY... at the same time a certain blonde did.

"LETS GET IT GUYS!!!"

"YEAAHH"

"CHAAAAAARGE!!"

They all raced towards the compartment and in less than four seconds it was full, closed, and locked. Outside, a certain blonde looked upon what had happened in fury. He stalked up to the door and rapped on the window sharply.

The door opened up a bit, and the boy could see a bright green eye peeping out.

"What?" asked Percy.

"well." draco malfoy puffed out his chest a bit. "I couldn't help but notice that you took my compartment." 

Percy looked at him in confusion.

"but i thaught they belonged to the school..?"

Malfoy sneered. "And i've been sitting in that compartment for years."

The black haired boy looked at the blonde in bemusement before finally saying, "so that's why it stunk in here.... Hay leo, we know it wasn't you now!"

"You do?! Yes! success!" came from inside the compartment, then the train whistle blew, signaling it was about to start moving.

"you better find a seat before we find one for you..." threatened the son of poseidon. Malfoy seemed to take it seriously because he was gone within five seconds. 

"Well." Percy commented as he slid the compartment door shut. "He's a prick."