Chapter 4: Diagon Alley

Harry's POV

When we arrived at Diagon Alley (via Floo Powder) first, we went to Flourish and Blotts' to get our books for the year, Where we ran into Hagrid along with some... rather odd but Intruiging characters...

"Look at this book! it's about magical fish species!!!"

"Cool Perce... but you're the only one who cares about fish here..."

"I repent that!"

"Nevermind..."

Ron, Hermoine and I turned around and saw eight foreign looking kids surrounding Hagrid... Who ARE these people...?

"Who do ya reckon they are 'Moine?" Ron asked. Hermione seemed confused for a second, but then realization dawned on her face. 

"They must be the exchange students."

"oh" Harry looked at them again. The boy who seemed to be infatuated with the ocean related books was looking over a section on giant squid. 

"Harry!" Hagrid suddenly strode over, exchange students in tow, and crushed Harry in a big hug. "'how've ya been?"

"Just. Fine. Hagrid..!" I managed to squeak out. Hagrid let me go and started telling me about the exchange students.

"They're all great... but some are.. well, I guess I gotta tell ya.. That one kid, short, black hair and clothes? He's givin' off a dark aura.. I'd be careful 'round 'im if I were you. Also, that little elfish boy? He's like 5 versions of Fred and George.. IN ONE." Hagrid shuddered, then continued.

The Weasleys, Hermione and I walked over to Hagrid's group and started up some conversation.

"Hey, um.. girl-with-the-blonde-hair?" Hermione was looking at the blonde girl with an odd look on her face.

"Yeah?" 

"What color are your eyes?" What? I looked closer, the girl had blue eyes, I think? they look kind-of blue but they're too light...

"Gray." Hermione and I just stared. Gray eyes? the girl mumbled something like, "Don't ask..."

"What're all your names anyway?" Ron inquired. The little elf-boy grinned. All of the other exchange students facepalmed.

"My name is Leo McShizzle Valdez, bad-boy-supreme-captain-of-the-Argo-II! This is my scurvy crew: Owl-head, kelp-face, blonde-superman, beauty-queen, chinese-canadian-baby-man, death-breath, and human-magnet!" all the others in the group just sighed and started giving out proper introductions.

"Annabeth Chase" Owl-head

"Percy Jackson!"kelp-face

"Jason Grace" Blonde-superman

"Piper Mclean.." Hermione's eyes got about four times bigger when beauty-queen said that

"Frank Zhang..." C.C.B.M sighed

"Nico DiAngelo" muttered 'death-breath'

"Hazel Levesque" human-magnet.

"well, okay then. I'm Hermione Granger and this is Ron Weasley.. and Harry Potter.." I waited for a reaction but was suprised, and kind-of relieved when they didn't react at all.

"cool!!! do you like fish?" Percy suddenly seemed really excited.

"well, I guess I like smoked salmon." Percy's face fell at ron's response.

"Murderer..." Ron looked Incredulous

"What?" he asked. "Don't tell me you're against eating fish, it's amazing!" At this point Percy looked like he was going to throw up...

"fish are FRIENDS not FOOD!" he growled. Hemrione and I exchanged a look.

Annabeth pushed him to the side a little and said, "Oh. hehe... don't worry about him.." then she said out of the corner of her mouth. "he has serious fish problems.."

We all glanced worryingly at Percy, who was poking Hagrid's umbrella, blissfully oblivious.

"Where are you guys from anyway?" Hermione broke the silence. 

"Oh, we're from new york! Ilvermorning!" annabeth replied easily. "Our headmaster thought that having us come to Hogwarts would be a good way to make foreign connections!" 

"Do you know what year you're in?"

"I think professor Dumbledore said we were entering into seventh year..."

"Cool, that's our year!" annabeth and hermione smiled, then started a privite conversation. something about books and architecture... wait, is there another hermione?!!?

Ron and I shared a look... Oh no...

We are doomed...