Chapter 5: Diagon Alley

Percy POV

As we were walking I heard Annabeth say something to Hermione that caught my attention

"What's an animagus?" 

"An Animagus is a witch or wizard with the ability to transform into a particular animal at will." Woah thanks walking textbook.

"That sounds cool!  what was the teacher's name again, the one who is teaching us how to do it?" I butted in. 

"Professor Mcgonagall; She's a cat animagus"

"woah, okay, what do you think I would be?" Annabeth thaught for a moment...

"a guinea pig" 

"HEY"

Nico added quietly, "I think you'de be a wolf." This sounded intresting.

"and why is that Nico?"

"u-um," He stuttered for a moment, "Um, well you're really loyal, and you like to be with your friends, like a pack.. and you're really good at fighting...?"

"aw thanks Nico!"

I was distracted in the form of the robe shop. 

"hey guys look its... adamme lakinms!" 

"Madame Malkins..?"

"Oh.. lets go!" 

I immediately ran over to a display with blue and black robes

"Percy, you're not getting those." 

"Why Annabeth?"

"those robes are for ravenclaw, the wise." Haha very funny, I pouted. 

"Hello dears!" a lady came into the room from a door near the back of the shop "Welcome to Madame Malkins, Robes for all occasions! I presume that you are buying school clothes, hm?

"Um.. yes?" 

Right this way dears!

~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~

We FINALLY all had robes. I payed (the shopkeeper's eyes resembled dinner-plates) and left. 

"It's time for us to go to... Hagrid do they know?" Hermione said.

"Err. yeah, just keep your voice down, okay?"

"we are going to headquarters now"