Chapter 9: Finally at Pigzits!

The train slowed to a stop with a big

'SCREEEEEEECH'

"Gods, my ears hurt!"

The demigods stepped off the train with the other students, and immediately saw Hagrid. (How couldn't you?)

"Firs' years over here! This way!" The demigods looked at each other and shrugged, it was technically their first year. (Even if they were all atleast 10 inches taller then the midgets near Hagrid)

Said giant man saw them and beckoned them over. 

"Hello, how was the train?" he asked them.

"Oh it was great," leo commented. "There was a blonde weasel we had to put down though..." he tried to look sad, and the rest of the demigods snickered. Hagrid looked confused.

"er... okay..?"

Then he lead all of the midgets and demigods towards a huge lake. Nico and Jason paled drastically, Poseidon did not like having his brothers children near his domains...

They all got on the boats (Some somewhat tentatively), and they automatically started moving towards a huge castle that somehow none of them had noticed. 

"woah! the architectural support needed to hold up that much weight is incredible! stone is so much heavier than wood, I can't even start to fathom how long it took to-"

Everyone of the demigods groaned.

"Annabeth...? Started Percy slowly. "Can we save the 'architect talk' for later... or never..?"

Annabeth pouted. "Fiiiiiiiiiine..."

Everyone else sighed in relief, then the boats gently nudged the bank. (Except for Nico and Jason's boat, which spilled them out untidily onto the ground)

A stringy, wisened old woman with an impossible bun hairdo approached them.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, follow me to be sorted." She turned around and started heading to the castle. Many of the kids were struggling to get out of their boats and catch up with her. The demigods looked at each other and shrugged.

"Onwards! to Pigzits!"

~~~~~~~~~~

AN. 

This is extremely random but does anyone spell like I do...?

example: Many people write Theater... I always write Theatre... I honestly don't know why..

Centre (Instead of) Center

I have always written like this... does anyone else? Its not technically incorrect, but some people say it's weird...

Welp, Hope you enjoyed the chapter... (somehow)

and thanks for reviewing! 

(Special thanks to Kitty1304 for being my first ever commenter!!!)