New Family And Unconscious Courting

Start from the beginning

As instructed there was a older small man in front of him. But Gray wasn't fooled by his size at the moment. The man smelled of power.

'He must be the master.'

Gray bowed his head and greeted the older man. Isis always told him to respect his elders and enemies. Never let your guard down in enemy territory. Even if their magic seems weaker than your's they know how to wield it better than you.

The older man raised his hand and spoke in a kind and happy voice.

"You don't need to do that you little brat. What can a I do ya for?"

"I was hoping to . . . join your guild sir. You see a . . . group of your mages. . helped me escape the people . . . who held me captive."

The master of the guild gave in a strange look but smiled at him. He was happy his children save this young man. But what was with the way he spoke? Gray saw the master grimace for a short second as he thought and that made him slightly uncomfortable.

Was his speech that bad? Eclipse saw Gray's discomfort and excused herself from Happy. She grabbed Gray's arms and made them wrap around her small soft body. The master of the guild saw her and was surprised. Another cat like Happy?

"I'm sorry for Gray's choppy speech. But he's trying his best to speak in the mortal tongue so you can understand him with out me having to translate."

"Oh now that explains his speech. Well that fine. So you want to join Fairy Tail well first what would your magic be?"

"Ice dovah magic as well as Dovahkiin blood."

"I'm sorry but could you say that again I didn't quite get that."

Gray bit his lip and looked down at Eclipse. She looked into his eyes and just nodded with a smile. She turned back to the master and reworded it so he could understand.

"Gray is an Ice Dragonslayer like Natsu but of course with the obvious difference. But in conjunction with then he is a dragonborn. He shouts words in the dragon tongue he is used to speaking in to aid him in battle."

The master was starstruck. There was another dragon type of magic. He needed to see this for his own eyes. Along with what Gray could do. That was went Natsu saw Gray talking to the master that came up and tackled Gray to the ground.

"Hey Gray fight me!"

Gray huffed and looked at Natsu who was on top of him.

'Too close.'

In an instant the guild got to below freezing. Ice crept up the walls and over the floor. Most of the occupants stood shivering. What broke everything was when Gray yell at Natsu.

"Get off of me!"

"No not until you fight me frostbite."

Gray's eyes slanted as he glared at Natsu. It was considered offensive if a dominate dragon did not get off a submissive one that wasn't mated to them. This gave the submissive dragon free reign to do this.

Gray sucked in a breath with his eyes closed and tapped into his magic and dragon soul. When they opened Makarov saw them glowing a light gray color before the most unexpected thing happened. Gray shouted Natsu off of him.

"Fus Ro Dah!"

A blue force came out of Gray mouth forcing Natsu off his body to slam into the wall. Makarov stood in shock.

'He forced Natsu off of himself by just that alone? What exactly is a Dragonborn?'

With Natsu off Gray 'hmph'ed and stood up. The guild's temperature returned to normal and all the occupants stared at Gray in awe. Eclipse floated by Gray and looked at Makarov with a smile as she crossed her arms.