Chapter 27: The Dark Past

Start from the beginning

It's weird, I know.

Hoseok walks in with Jin, surprise.
"But I thoughtㅡ"

"I had nothing to do so I went straight here." I said and look at Lisa.

"I knew that mom would scold me when she wakes up so I decided to wake up early and come here." Lisa then looks at Solji unnie

"I was practicing on how to shoot but then you called and wanted us all to be here.. so I went to fetch Hani." Solji unnie looks at Hani.

"Solji fetch me from the gym and we went straight here." Hani finishes and looks at Hoseok.

"You two are late!" We all said in sync. Hoseok and Jin would sometimes tease us about being late but I'm glad we all came early today.

Hoseok laughs with Jin. We set up three TVs in this hideout. The two TVs are for the CCTV and the other one is for our research.

Jung Ho Seok

He was a nerd who I met in my very first mission. He knows everything about phones, computers, and anything that's technology or something..

His grades were dropping and his parents had it enough of him so they left him freezing on the streets. (For three days) Namjoon helped him but in return he wants Hoseok to work for him and become a hacker. So he did.

Kim Seok Jin

Jin was force to study hard and have a scholarship. His parents owns a hospital and they want him to become a famous Surgeon that can make a lot of money. But he refuses. He likes to cook and wants to own a restaurant. He did everything to show his parents but failed.

One day he dropped out from college and his parents were furious. So they send him to Seoul all by himself. They want to show him how hard it is to work without them by his side.

He hasn't talked to his family in years. I feel kinda sad. He met Namjoon when he was being beaten up. His very first mission was with Lisa. It turns out that they were good in gossips and news. (Lisa is also good in gossiping) They would inform Namjoon about the news then Namjoon would make a mission.

Since Namjoon wants Min Yoongi down, he chose the Top 6. Me, Lisa, Solji, Jin, and Hoseok. Namjoon could get any other criminals but he chose us.

"Okay, so what now?" Solji asked Hoseok. Hoseok looks at Lisa.
"V." Lisa said and looks at me. I sigh and step in with Lisa.

"V is Yoongi's friend." Lisa said making everyone shock
"And?" Hoseok asks Lisa
"He stabbed Jungkook." I said but Hoseok doesn't look interested.

"V wasn't in any news after he escaped prison. It's been years! But why did he come back just to stab Jungkook?" Lisa looks at Hoseok.

"And it kinda also seems weird but Yoongi was smiling when I told him about Jungkook. I can see madness in his eyes too" I added making everyone more surprise.

Solji: "Do you think Yoongi told Vㅡ"

"I don't think so. It's hard to understand without proof.." Hoseok looks at us.

"But they were like.. partners in crime!" Lisa shouted.

"And Yoongi helped him escape." I added

"Do you think he's after Jungkook?" Jin asks making all of us turn to him.
"Cause maybe Lisa's plan is working. Making him jealous and stuff.." He added

"Jungkook's been stabbed! It's Min Yoongi and V we're talking about guys. Jin's right, something more than stabbing might happend to Jungkook." I said in a concern voice.

"Y/N's right! He helped us and we need to help him back!" Lisa said while looking at Hoseok

"Guys let's not go over board or something! We need to prove that Min Yoongi did it so we can warn Jungkook. Jungkook knows what Yoongi or V can do, so lets just.. prove it first." Hani suggested

"Then let's do it." Hoseok said making us surprise.

"Yoongi invited Y/N to go in his mansion. You know.. talk about business with his father and him." Hoseok added.

"While having dinner, Hani and Solji could come in and set some hidden cameras in his office and in other places. That way we'll get to see what they're talking about" Hoseok's plan was great. We all nodded with a smile.

Hoseok told Jin and Lisa where the address is, so that they can inform Hani and Solji where to go without being seen in Yoongi's cameras. Hoseok told me that it's going to be on Friday.

Just a 19 year old girl who's trying to make a 24 year old criminal fall in love with her. This is basically what I call life.. *coughs* lies *coughs* all lies.. Look at that! I can even cough inside my mind. That's new..

We all sign up for this shit cause we don't have lives. Well, it's too late to regret it now..

Hoseok can hack in any devices.

Jin can inform us any news.

Solji's good with guns

Lisa's good in fighting.

Hani's just perfect.

And me? I don't even know.. I look like a fool but I'm doing this for my family. We all have reasons why we have to do this... Our lives are already messed up..

"Who wants to order pizza?!" Hani asks and we all raised our hands.
"Do we have to make the pizza guy wait in an abandoned building again?" Lisa asks Hani.

"Yeah. Remember last time?" Solji asks all us and we laugh at that memory.

I have updated again!! I love how the title seems to be so dark and so deep but the picture kinda breaks it. Hahahahahhahahahahahah!! *chokes and dies*

I'll be reading this in the near future, probably cringing. My grammar sucks, I know. I'll edit it if I have time.

Yes, Its a late update. I know it okay?! ;-;
But atleast I had time to update. Our school just started last week.. that means I have to study! Yay! (Note the sarcasm)

Don't forget to:
Vote & Comment

-Kookies_n_Cream284