How She Fell.

She stood admiring moonlit terraces and him, him of course.
She was never one for many words, better to admit she uttered a word for every 15 thoughts she had.
A ratio unbeknownst to her.
Which is why she would sit in pretty peaceful corners where nobody dared disturb.
She was such a thing to behold, better off left alone.
He looked back at her, slowly making her way forwards, step by step.
The moonlight danced around her features, her smile the most as she gawked at her surroundings.
She was too pure for his tainted soul and he never forgot to remind himself and her of that fact.
Himself more.
She looked back down from the twinkling lights and her eyes fell right on his.
The glow in them as beautiful as the night sky.
He smiled at her and it was then she remembered her thought.
She didn't deserve to know such joy, such detachment from pain, she didn't deserve him.
As she took his hand, 75 more thoughts produced involuntarily for 5 disgusting words.
"I do not deserve you."
He hated when she said that, he would fly up high into the dark abyss and bring back a star for her if he could.
She deserved the world, no his girl deserved the whole galaxy!
He never dared to tell her that of course.
"No. I don't deserve to know such a light as bright as yours."
His mind flooded with regret, he had just opened his ribcage to her, his heart exposed.
She caught his love and planted it inside her thought ridden mind and pushed out all her doubts.
She kissed him, like he was the air she breathed.
He kissed her like she would die afterwards.
Just like the revolting Romeo and Juliet saga they so passionately despised.
She pulled back as they continued walking home, through the perfect patch of trees.
Towards the buildings.
"Your silence will be the death of you my dear."
He jokingly commented as he pulled her close.
One thought popped up, contradictory to her ratio as she answered calmly
"Well not before you, my love."
And that was the end of her.

7 July, 22:37