Part 13: ...In Heaven Time?

Let the torture begin!
Also a Major Secret Exposed #4! Who? It's already on the start of the chapter!

Notes: As much as I like to add a little lemon; I can't do that at the moment! I can try, but it won't turn out great, so I'll leave that be until later. For now, I'll keep it laid off for now.

----------

Chapter 13: ... In Heaven Time

Let the torture/matchmaking from our Main Couple Begin! (Also a couple of going relationships as well!) Some is in detail while others are just conversations. Also a Major Secret Exposed #4: Maehara and Isogai!

-3-E Classroom-

-The Next Day-

"WE ARE SO FUCKING SCREWED!!!!!!!!!" Terasaka, Okajima, Sugino, Nakamura, Muramatsu, Fuwa, and Yoshida screamed from the top of their lungs.

Everyone was in a gigantic panic after being caught red-handed yesterday by the top two assassins in their class. Knowing how those two worked together, they are in deep shark water now. Irina and Kurasama were filled in on what happened yesterday with Korosensei and the students' failed mission to stalk Nagisa and Karma.

"You two are lucky that you didn't come with us, or else you'll also feel the wrath of the duo today.", Kanzaki commented as the two human teachers stared at them with the 'You shouldn't have done that' look.

Deep down though, the two felt relieved that they weren't part of their mess, knowing how dangerous the duo of boys can do. Heck, they could be the world's greatest assassin pair on Earth... if it wasn't gonna get destroyed in a year. Somewhere in their minds though, Karasuma and Irina had a small devil inside their brains, popping around with laughter for today. For what you may ask? It's coming soon.

"Starting now.", A pair of male pissed off voices said behind the class.

"AAAAHHHH!"

"ACK!"

"WAH!"

"OH NO!"

Various screams somewhat echoed in the class as the students turned around to see Karma and Nagisa with glares and frowns. Their bloodlust is already filling the room, and at any second, they will be killed by it. Oh they are really screwed now to the point of already being stuck in a deep hole forever.

"Any last prayers before we torture you guys for today's first game?" The Red Demon asked the class as his boyfriend locked the windows and one of the doors.

"Might as well say it now.", Sugino sighs, making everyone burst into tears and shouted many things that could possibly help them escape the pain.

"We are so sorry!"

"Very sorry!"

"Please have mercy on us!"

"We beg of you!"

"We didn't mean to stalk you guys for our benefits! Ow!"

"Not helping Muramatsu!"

"We won't do it again, we promised! Maybe... OUCH!"

"That's not gonna help us either Okajima!"

"Just please don't kill us!"

"Please!!!"

...

...

...

Silence engulfs the class. Nothing but the scary aura was still present around them.

...

...

"Well at least we tried to reason with them... right?" Takebayashi exasperates, knowing that it's too late to change the duo's mind.