Part 11: Karaoke Time! 1st Period -Groups-

Also known as Nagisa, Karma, Kayano, Isogai, and Maehara- Major Secret Exposed #3

Notes: Sorry for the late updates here! It really annoys me that I forget I have this story in TWO different websites. I'll try and update here more as soon as I can (with today and tomorrow as a catch up).

As usual: -SONGS AND LYRICS DO NOT BELONG TO ME AT ALL!-

My friends and I just finished a karaoke contest this week actually with these these songs in this chapter. It was kind of funny, because I wrote this through out the contest, meaning I did not plan this all out! Anyways, enjoy!

Note for first song lyrics: The first song isn't a lot of details because I don't have specific dance moves for it, and I find it very hard to make a special one since the opening itself already covers it, but the second song I do.

----------

Chapter 11: Karaoke Time! 1st Period -Groups-

Also known as Nagisa, Karma, Kayano, Isogai, and Maehara- Major Secret Exposed #3

-SONGS AND LYRICS DO NOT BELONG TO ME AT ALL!-

"SAY WWWWWWHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT?!" The class of 3-E screamed from the top of their lungs.

Okay, dancing was enough to embarrass them, but SINGING?! That's out of the nonexistent line of embarrassment!

"Sorry Sir, but some of us CAN'T SING!" Sugaya yelled first.

"Yeah!"

"It would sound horrible!"

"Now now class. Like I said, it is a GROUP Karaoke Contest, not SINGLE Karaoke, although that is for later.", Korosensei says before mumbling the last few words.

"We would still sound bad either way!" The class retorted.

"And I don't care! Now here are the groups!" Korosensei fumed, pulling out the box with their names inside again.

He took them out in order and set them in pairs of five or four per group.

"Kanzaki, Sugino, Sugaya, Nakamura, and Mimura! You will be the first group!" He called first.

The said five looked at each other and grouped up.

"Terasaka, Muramatsu, Kirara, and Yoshida is the second group!"

'That's not a surprise.', Some of the students thought.

"Hayami, Fuwa , Yada, Kurahashi, and Kataoka is the third group, and a girl one too!"

"I'm down with that.", Yada chimed as the girl group all huddled up.

"Chiba, Kimura, Okajima, and Takebayashi will be the fourth, and boy group!"

The said boys nodded and sighed at the same time.

"Ritsu, Okuda, Hara, and Okano is another girl group, and fifth one as well."

"Alright!" Ritsu and the group exclaimed together.

"And last, but not least; Nagisa, Karma, Kayano, Isogai, and Maehara are our last, and sixth group!" Korosensei exclaimed as the last group was called out.

Nagisa and the others in his group looked at one another and smiled. This is something that the other students caught and were curious of why they were smiling.

Looks like this game wants us to expose our group secret to the whole class now.

And I don't disagree with it because...