Part 10: Impersonate the Character Time!

A lovely day to Cosplay, right My Lord?

Notes: I am not gonna go through all the characters in Black Butler because that would be dull to do all of them (Also a lot of time to research them... again), and it would repeat the same thing the others are doing. I can make a long version of this in the future, but for now, I'll just stick with the main points of this game.
---------

Chapter 10: Impersonate the Character Time!

-Anime Reference: Black Butler

It wasn't very long until the students recognized what the very first game is gonna be based on when Korosensei pulled out cosplay costumes from a chest under the podium. What the costumes are referring to you ask? From the famous anime, Black Butler.

"So we'll be playing games that involves Black Butler in it?!" Fuwa asks with excitement as their teacher handed them a set of costumes, a couple of wigs, makeup, different colored contact lenses, and a piece of paper to each student.

"Yep! And this game will be acting and impersonating the character of the costumes I gave you!" Korosensei chimes.

The class looked at one another with either a confused or interested look.

'Isn't it called Cosplay for a reason?'

"Anyways, we will start now! Note that it's ANIME AND MOVIES only! Meaning no later on manga characters unless otherwise! Now let us begin with the minor characters. Whoever has the papers that says "Minor" and a name under it, go change outside of the classroom and come back when you are ready! Remember to act like that character on the piece of paper!" The yellow octopus exclaimed.

As he finished talking, Yada, Sugaya, Muramatsu, Yoshida, Kirara, Terasaka, Okano, and Takebayashi stood up and walked out of the classroom with their outfits in hand. It wasn't very long until they all came back in their costumes, already acting the role they got on the paper.

"Already started acting your roles. Nicely done.", Korosensei praised as the eight came up in front of the class.

"Let's begin separate acting with Miss Yada! Act like your character now!" He chimes, not noticing how many faces of horror and dread were staring at him.

"... Mew... Lau...?" She mumbles without a lot of emotion.

Some of her fellow classmates noticed that her breasts were much more... large thanks to the Chinese-like outfit. It was now obvious that she is cosplaying as Ran-Mao, which some guys (Mainly Okajima) had a nose bleed. Once she steps in front of the line, Takebayashi stepped in as well, making him noted as Lau. What's very interesting is that he isn't wearing his glasses, his hair is more messy and shaggy, and his eyes are squinting.

"Yes, my dear Ran-Mao?" He acted smoothly as Yada held his arm.

Everyone didn't expect him to act perfectly as Lau, even himself!

"OKAY! That's enough now! I think we get the whole gist now. Please go to the next people Korosensei!" Nakamura quickly screams, not wanting to be the last person to act her character she will play as.

It was also the fact that this was all very weird for other students to act differently from their own personalities.