Part 12: Break Time! -Korosensei and the students of 3-E's Missions

Time for a break from the games!

Notes: (The actual title is longer, so I couldn't put the whole thing in. Good thing I put the full chapter name before the actual story! :P)

WARNING: THE FOURTH WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN. BLAME IT ON MY BEST FRIEND FOR THE IDEA!

This is a break from the games and what the others do when there are no games for a day or two. It could be either dramatic, humorous, normal, or fluffy depending on what would fit for the plot. In this chapter, it's a bit of a foreshadow drama chapter of the past between Nagisa and Karma, but also some humor as well from the class. I won't spoil it yet, so enjoy!

-----------

Chapter 12: Break Time! -Korosensei and the students of 3-E's Missions: Stalking Targets Karma and Nagisa

-Anything with bold and italic in thoughts is gonna be a fourth wall breaking all of a sudden. Blame it on my BFF. -.-'

-The Next Day-

"Ahhhh! It's a beautiful day today! Birds are singing. Flowers are blooming. On days like these, kids like you...*" Korsensei self-narrated in a deep voice as he came in the classroom on a Saturday morning.

...

...

...

...And he forgot that the weekends are their breaks from playing games.

"...Oh yeah...They are... taking a break...", The yellow octopus mumbled, until he started crying a waterfall on his smiling face.

"WWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHH! THIS IS TERRIBLE! I AM ALL ALONE NOW WITH NOTHING TO DO!!!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITHOUT MY ONLY FAVORITE CLASS HERE TO PLAY OR TORTURE WITH TO GET ALL OF MY PAIRINGS TO COME TRUE?!?!?!?!" He screamed.

'You could go find out what they are all doing in a non-stalking way...'

"That's a great idea Auth- I mean me! Let's go see if they are doing anything fun today!" Korosensei exclaims, and at mach 20, he went out to search for his students in town.

...

...

...

'Eh? What are you guys still reading me for? Go on and continue to the story! Ignore the fact that the fourth wall was broken! I'll fix that! >o<'

————

-Town: Somewhere in the Mall-

-10:50 A.M-

"Neh neh! Look at all of these charms and pendants girls! Which ones should I get?" Kayano asked the girls behind her, holding a cake and a cat charm.

The girls of 3-E went out together to shop at the mall for some girl time. Right now, they are at a charms and pendants shop for an accessory on their items.

"Hmm... I think the cake one suits you, since you like desserts and all.", Kurahashi suggested.

The other girls nodded with agreement, having Kayano buy the cake charm with a smile. As they were walking out, they all saw a specific couple happily walking through the mall, holding hands together.

"Is that-", Kataoka started.

"Who we think-" Sumire added.

"It is?" Okuda finished.

"Definitely.", Nakamura answered with an evil smirk on her face.

"And we are gonna go stalk them?" Yada sighs.