Chapter 21

1 month later)

I was on a tight schedule, I was stressed about the wedding in 2 days. I was sitting on the couch feeding my baby and was signing some papers about the wedding. Maddie had her baby and was helping me with the designs. Logan wife was getting flowers for the tables. I got my wedding and I was trying to order a limo but there was none in stock. My baby was sleeping so I took her (Brook) upstairs in her crib. Anthony come down stairs from doing his side of the wedding and kisses me.

Anthony: hey honey
Me: hey babe

I say rumming through papers. Anything gets my chin and lifts it up to make me look at him.

Anthony: hey babe calm down it's gonna go ok
Me: I know I'm just scared
Anthony: we been working on this for months
Me: and it stills feel like we have so much to do
Maddie: don't stress you have a lot of people helping and I'm sure they won't let you down
Me: ugh I love you guys so much

We talk for awhile and then we get back to work. Logan comes inside the door while I was making dinner for a dinner tonight everyone was coming. I hug Logan and his wife (Lexi) and she had a bag of different color flowers.

Me: omg thank you so much you are the best.
Lexi: haha no problem it was nothing
Me: Lexi and I will be in the living room getting these flowers ready.
Logan: k, I'll finish with the food and stuff
Me: I do not trust you
Logan: I got this
Lexi: no he doesn't
Me: hahah ok i will text my mom

Lexi and I walk to the living room and we sit down on the couch she take the flowers out the bag and than my mom come downstairs with Brook.

Me: she's awake already
My mom: yeah
Me: I'm doing something
My mom: well..
Me: what about abuela
My mom: ok but she is trying to find a restaurant for tonight dinner
Me: ughhhh. Fine give her to me can you go get her a bottle for me plz
My mom: yeah sure

I put brook in her swing and she stops crying.
Lexi and I was talking for awhile and the bottle wasn't back yet I didn't care because she want crying I got the white and light pink flowers.

An hour later)

There was still no limo and I was stressed but I had to get ready for the dinner tonight. I was up stairs with Maddie and Lexi and we was changing together we did each other makeup and hair.
My outfit

I went to go get Brook dressed and Andrew (my son) dressed

I went to go get Brook dressed and Andrew (my son) dressed. Brook was crying slot so I had to hurry and feed her. I was stressed like a lot. Anthony was running around and being loud and kept blowing in the baby's face.

Me: ANDREW STOP IT NOW!!
Anthony: why are you yelling at him
Me: because he keeps blowing in the baby face she is already upset
Anthony: you need to calm down your stressing to much
Me: I know I know
Anthony: go downstairs with Andrew let me finish Brook
Me: thanks

I kiss him and I pick Andrew up who was sitting on the floor pouting. I apologized to Andrew and I gave him some candy and he smiled. When I go down stairs I warm a baby bottle up for Brook. And I pack her diaper bag. When Anthony bring the baby down I grab her and put her in her car seat. There were 3 cars because there was a lot of people I'm out house so there was a lot of cars dropping us off at the restaurant. I get in the car with Maddie her kids and her husband and my kids and my fiancée.

We were the first car to get to the restaurant and the other cars was behind us. We had this large table for all of us.

The dinner was great! We made toast and everyone got a good meal we were all leaving and by time we got inside the house we were all knocked out. I stayed up and worked on some stuff.